Vodafone Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Vodafone – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Vodafone Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Vodafone is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Across India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Vodafone. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Vodafone etc.
Vodafone Recruitment – Details
|Any Graduates, Post Graduates
|Freshers / Experience
|Permanent, Full Time
The Infrastructure Operations Authority provides expert knowledge on the operation and management of central and/or local data centres, legacy and/or centralized infrastructure, standards and requirements to support the availability of Vodafone IT applications and Data Centre activities and database environments. The Infrastructure Operations Authority focusses on activities that ensure the availability and effective functioning of internal network infrastructure, data availability and technical support for customers (internal and external). Including monitoring of hardware and software in datacentres, and executing event/incident, configuration, escalation, release, deployment and 3rd party database management activities. Typically reports to the Senior Infrastructure Manager.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Responsibility – Vodafone Recruitment
- Assists with and advises on the future customer demands / trends, giving direction on improvement for Vodafone Infrastructure Management practices and procedures to support the achievement of the technology strategy;
- Drives delivery of Vodafone Infrastructure Management requirements and initiatives through the identification of business requirements and IT database needs, including coordination of security, maintenance and utilisation;
- Executes optimisation activities of the cost of the current infrastructure and connectivity needs;
- Performs regular system reviews and resilience improvements in order to provide best customer experience on service;
- Maintains solid relations and works closely with Project Managers and Technology teams and acts as a point of contact in case of business impacting activities;
- Demonstrates solid communication skills, managing vendors of assigned systems. Reviews vendor incidents regularly and organises vendor meetings to ensure that all incidents are solved according to Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Uses best practice knowledge to keep the consistency in infrastructure compliancy to Vodafone Group standards;
- Understands IT/Network infrastructure challenges across firewalls, file transfer protocols, proxy servers, data centres, cloud, virtualisation, storage and backup areas;
- Understands the theories and practices across the service performance spectrum, leading refresh and/or decommissioning programmes that improve service availability effectiveness;
- May provide informal guidance to junior staff.
Vodafone Recruitment Skills
- Maintain and Repair
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Implementation and Integration
- Incident Response
- Automation and Robotics
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Apply Mode : Online
|Vodafone Apply Link
Vodafone Recruitment Selection Process
Vodafone Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Vodafone Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Vodafone Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Vodafone is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Vodafone Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Vodafone i.e https://www.vodafone.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Vodafone Recruitment : Click Here
About Vodafone :
We have extensive experience in connectivity, convergence and the Internet of Things, as well as championing mobile financial services and digital transformation in emerging markets.
Since making the first mobile call in the UK on 1 January 1985, Vodafone has grown into an international business and one of the most valuable brands in the world. We have mobile operations in 22 countries, partner with mobile networks in 42 more, and provide fixed broadband in 17 markets.
As of 30 June 2020, Vodafone Group had approximately 300+ million mobile customers, 27 million fixed broadband customers and 22 million TV customers, including all of the customers in Vodafone’s joint ventures and associates.