Vodafone Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Vodafone – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Vodafone Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Vodafone is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Vodafone. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Vodafone etc.
Vodafone Recruitment – Details
|Any Graduate/Post Graduate
|Fresher & Experienced
|Pune, Maharashtra, India
Vodafone Recruitment Description :
The Resourcing Advisor focuses upon supporting the resourcing function in the delivery of all permanent and interim resourcing requirements. Following resourcing procedures and practices to support the resourcing team in activities such as sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and recommending internal / external candidates for all job levels. They have a good understanding of resourcing concepts and procedures to deliver defined resourcing activities. Typically reports to the Resourcing Manager.
Job Responsibility :
- Follows established procedures and provides support across key administration areas of the sourcing process, working with key stakeholders across the resourcing function;
- Positively impacts and supports the resourcing function, through responsibility of administrative duties, posting vacancies, booking interviews and managing the candidate offer process;
- Uses judgement based on established precedence and practice to meet resourcing KPIs and ensures a smooth transaction process to support excellent candidate experience.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Proactive Sourcing
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- Channel strategy
- Strategic Mindset
- Recruitment marketing
- Candidate Engagement and Experience
- Social Recruitment
- Employee Experience
- Talent Identification
- Job Analysis and Job Evaluation
Apply Mode : Online
|Vodafone Apply Link
Vodafone Recruitment Selection Process
Vodafone Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Vodafone Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Vodafone Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Vodafone is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Vodafone Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Vodafone i.e https://www.vodafone.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Vodafone Recruitment : Click Here
About Vodafone :
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vi™ Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly ‘Digital India’ by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.