Vodafone Careers Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Vodafone – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Vodafone Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Vodafone is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Vodafone. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Vodafone etc.
Vodafone Careers Recruitment – Details
|Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Vodafone Careers Recruitment Description :
- Handles customer requests/issues/questions in a professional manner, with sensitivity to diverse audiences, and strives to deliver a first time resolution service
- May manage requests/issues/questions that have not been resolved at first contact, demonstrating tact and diplomacy
- Provides accurate and timely information by fully investigating customer enquiries/complaints, using available equipment and applications to ensure that issues/incidents/problems are resolved efficiently and within SLA or customer expectation
- Works within defined processes and uses judgement based on analysis of factual information to select appropriate course of action to resolve problems
- Meets defined KPIs including NPS and sales targets
- Uses time proactively and efficiently to deliver on service targets
- Provides feedback and suggestions to develop and improve customer experience in respect of call trends / drivers and identifying process improvements
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Vodafone products and services, policies and systems in order to effectively manage customer expectations and resolve questions/issues/requests
- Effectively interacts with internal stakeholders where necessary
- Acts as an advocate of Vodafone, protecting the reputation by following Vodafones Brand Tone of Voice
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the manager or resulting from assigned agendas.
Skills For Vodafone Careers
- Digital Advocacy
- Customer Journey Knowledge
- Building Rapport
- Expert Advice
- Expert Communication
Apply Mode : Online
|Vodafone Apply Link
Vodafone Careers Selection Process
Vodafone Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Vodafone Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Vodafone Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Vodafone is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Vodafone Careers
- First of all, visit official website of Vodafone i.e https://www.vodafone.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Vodafone Careers : Click Here
About Vodafone :
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vi™ Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly ‘Digital India’ by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.