VMware Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in VMware – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for VMware Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
VMware is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in VMware. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for VMware etc.
VMware Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Product Line Manager|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, BCA, BA, BS or Equivalent|
|Experience||5 – 8 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Specific responsibilities include For VMware Recruitment
- Define and drive use cases, user personas, product features/requirements, roadmaps and release plans for product features
- Lead the product feature planning process; ensure that the product set meets the requirements of use-cases and applications. Work with various outbound teams like
- product marketing team, technical marketing team, applications experts and broader field teams to ensure customer success and broad adaption of the feature.
- Identify a variety of customer needs across the customer environment, drive feature prioritization and work closely with engineering to deliver successful products
- Act as an evangelist of the feature and use-case to customers, outbound teams and also effectively represent VMware in various related industry conferences
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research to guide product planning
- Understand customer needs and requirements and represent them in concise Product concepts
- Work closely with VMware customers, developers, and key VMware stakeholders including Engineering, Support/Services, Product Management and Sales
- Bring business acumen and analytics capabilities to score the market opportunities and value propositions to executives and business sponsors.
- Understand the market competition for the product set and develop product and competitive positioning
- Define, track, interpret and report on various adaption and future projection metrics various technologies and features, and ensure data-driven matrix as integral part of the decision-making process
- Support planning, execution, messaging and go-to-market activities
Requirements For VMware Recruitment
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical knowledge
- You have 5-8 years of work experience in product management, product marketing, or equivalent experience in enterprise software technology.
- You have excellent verbal communications skills and are confident presenting to large audiences (e.g. VMworld)
- You have excellent written skills to concisely define and describe product concept from inception to finish.
- You have a familiarity and knowledge around building services in a public cloud
- Your past experience includes interacting with and presenting to customers and prospects.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of what’s most important
- You’re capable of quickly understanding technologies, algorithms, and architecture, and interpret and articulate them into customer-facing implications
- Previous experience shows strong team skills and the ability to bring together diverse views.
Desired Skills For VMware Recruitment
- You can seamlessly translate technology features into business benefits
- You offer proven analytical abilities and think outside of the box
- You are capable in developing creative/non-traditional solutions
- Understanding the needs, scenarios, and common deployments in the enterprise datacenter is highly desirable
- Experience with VMware products and Cloud Infrastructure industry landscape awareness would be a plus
- Experience working in a cloud platform, technologies like networking and storage, and exposure to CPU architecture would be a plus.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|VMware Apply Link||Click Here|
VMware Recruitment Selection Process
VMware Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for VMware Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the VMware is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For VMware Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of VMware i.e https://www.vmware.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for VMware Recruitment : Click Here
About VMware :
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.