Verizon Hiring – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Verizon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Verizon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Verizon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Verizon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Verizon etc.
Verizon Hiring – Information Details
|Designation||Senior Engineer Consultant|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Programming & Design|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of experience in Solution Architect or BA.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture, web applications architecture using multiple platforms and tools.
- Experience in Telecom BSS stack and various COTS products across BSS.
- Experience in enterprise Architecture tools (Visio, IBM Rational Software Architect, etc.).
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A Master Degree.
- Experience in developing and demonstrating Omni-channel thinking and engagement creation.
- Experience in Amdocs platform modules like Sales Quote Order Experience, Order Delivery Orchestrator, Partner Relationship Management.
- Ability to create systems architecture and solution design.
- Ability to comprehend the functions and capabilities of existing, new and emerging technologies that enable and drive new business solutions and models.
- Experience in proactively identifying and remediating areas for process improvements.
- Experience in assisting operation teams and testing teams for any production issues.
- Ability to document end to end solution design, system impacts, and facilitate solution alignment and commitment.
- Knowledge of facilitating and documenting solutions architecture based on sets of requirements.
- Knowledge of software technologies, like Microservices, Spring Boot, etc.
- Ability to define Workflow and business process management.
- Experience in providing technical and process guidance to various IT teams.
- Experience in creating positive relationships with business and IT teams.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Verizon Apply Link||Click Here|
Verizon Hiring Selection Process
Verizon Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Verizon Hiring
- First of all, visit official website of Verizon i.e https://www.verizon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Verizon : Click Here
About Verizon :
Verizon Communications Inc. was formed on June 30, 2000 and is celebrating its 20th year as one of the world’s leading providers of technology, communications, information and entertainment products and services.
Headquartered in New York City and with a presence around the world, Verizon generated revenues of $131.9 billion in 2019. The company offers voice, data and video services and solutions on its award winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers’ demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.