Verizon Hiring – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Verizon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Verizon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Verizon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Verizon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Verizon etc.
Verizon Hiring – Information Details
|Designation||Engineer II-Full Stack|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Programming & Design|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
When you join Verizon:
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What you’ll be doing…
- Understanding requirements from leads, SMEs, and Business users.
- Developing user interfaces and completing programming and targeted deliverables.
- Coordinating project requirements, schedules, and activities and providing status.
- Supporting users by developing documentation and responding to inquiries.
- Performing technical evaluation of products to determine advantages and disadvantages.
What we’re looking for…
You have strong technical skills and are eager to work in a collaborative environment with global teams to drive the business requirements and develop end-to-end personalized solutions for customers and communicate status and progress to leadership. You work independently and are always willing to learn new technologies. You thrive in a dynamic environment and are able to interact with various stakeholders and cross functional teams to implement business solutions.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience developing Java/J2ee web applications as a Full Stack developer and Web Services.
- Exposure to PL/SQL and Shell scripts.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Development.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A Master’s degree.
- Experience with Spring 4, Spring Boot, Spring Data, and REST APIs.
- Experience with Angular JS, HTML 5 and CSS2 or CSS3.
- Knowledge of Maven and Spring Cloud tools.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL knowledge.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Verizon Apply Link||Click Here|
Verizon Hiring Selection Process
Verizon Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Verizon Hiring
- First of all, visit official website of Verizon i.e https://www.verizon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Verizon : Click Here
About Verizon :
Verizon Communications Inc. was formed on June 30, 2000 and is celebrating its 20th year as one of the world’s leading providers of technology, communications, information and entertainment products and services.
Headquartered in New York City and with a presence around the world, Verizon generated revenues of $131.9 billion in 2019. The company offers voice, data and video services and solutions on its award winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers’ demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.