Verizon Hiring – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Verizon – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Verizon Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Verizon is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Verizon. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Verizon etc.
Verizon Hiring – Information Details
|Designation||Engineer III Consultant – Database|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree/master’s degree.|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Programming & Design|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
When you join Verizon:
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What you’ll be doing…
As a Database Administrator, you will be assisting the database professionals with your knowledge on the database technologies for the availability and performance of the databases, driving operational efficiency by enabling automation and supporting key initiatives.
- Providing support ondatabase development and administration functions in a RAC configuration, including troubleshooting database issues.
- Advising clients on new database features, and studies to evaluate the effectiveness of current database architecture.
- Working closely with stakeholders (onshore and offshore) to troubleshoot live application issues in the timely fashion (CMD, Outages etc.).
- Recommending database configuration changes to increase database performance.
- Working collaboratively with Development, Application Support and Quality Assurance teams.
- Designing architecture for high availability database and security-first approach, sizing/scalability, and performance.
- Managing the day-to-day production deployment activities through CICD platform by enabling DB deployment through Flyway or Liquibase.
- Facilitating upskill team through technical training sessions and enable talent transformation.
- Continuously assess and understand the operational requirements to improve operational performance and business processes.
Where you’ll be working…
- In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Databases like Oracle, Postgres, Mongo and Cassandra.
- Experience in the Druid and Memsql database technologies.
- Knowledge of DB admin function with exposure to cloud migrations (AWS, OCI, GCP).
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC / Data Guard.
- Knowledge of AWS Database Admin tasks.
- Experience in linux shell scripting.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of Python scripting.
- Experience in DB maintenance and outage management.
- Knowledge of NewRelic, Splunk, OEM etc.
- Knowledge of CI/ CD using GIT, Jenkins, Flyway, Liquibase.
- Experience in developing data capture logics using Python.
- Experience in developing functional logics in PostgreSQL and Oracle.
- Knowledge of database backup and recovery.
- Experience in Database Tablespace / User / File system management.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Verizon Apply Link||Click Here|
Verizon Hiring Selection Process
Verizon Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Verizon Hiring
- First of all, visit official website of Verizon i.e https://www.verizon.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Verizon : Click Here
About Verizon :
Verizon Communications Inc. was formed on June 30, 2000 and is celebrating its 20th year as one of the world’s leading providers of technology, communications, information and entertainment products and services.
Headquartered in New York City and with a presence around the world, Verizon generated revenues of $131.9 billion in 2019. The company offers voice, data and video services and solutions on its award winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers’ demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.