Unisys Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Unisys – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Unisys Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Unisys is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in BANGALORE, Karnataka, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Unisys. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Unisys etc.
Unisys Recruitment – Details
|Role||Service Desk Associate|
|Experience||1 – 4 Years|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Location||BANGALORE, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Who we are:
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most digitally demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys’ offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. Unisys builds better outcomes securely for its clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.
Our Core Beliefs:
- Curiosity: We embrace the unknown and continuous learning.
- Creativity: We look past routine ways of doing things.
- Client-Centricity: Our clients’ success is our success.
- Integrity: We act ethically and honestly.
The primary role of a service desk associate is to answer customer requests for assistance by Email, Chat, Web or over the Phone. This role is crucial to ensuring customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating and resolving incidents and requests.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- First point of contact for all end user reported issues or requests
- Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers
- Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures
- Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering
- Maintains call quality and response times as per the agreed SLA’s. Maintains records of calls and ensure all cases are updated in the system
- Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight
- A minimum of a PUC and above or equivalent with English as the primary language
- 1 to 4 years of experience with IT Service Desk (Tech Support Voice Process)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Knowledge of Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking, and MS Applications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Multitasking and coordination skills
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7)
- Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery Relevant IT qualifications to a tertiary level
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Unisys Apply Link||Click Here|
Unisys Recruitment Selection Process
Unisys Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Salary Package for Unisys Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Unisys is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Unisys Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Unisys i.e https://www.unisys.co.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Unisys Recruitment : Click Here
About Unisys :
Unisys is built on over 145 years of game-changing innovation. Along the way, we feel we’ve made the world a better place by bringing technological innovation to businesses and governments around the world. Our company has evolved and adapted over time, but our passion for innovation and for helping our clients succeed has remained constant.
Our Mission is to build high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments, and our track record of success is second to none. Our solutions consistently deliver the significant, measurable results that matter most to our clients. Better still, we build security into the solutions themselves.
What drives us to excel with such passion and purpose? It’s simple: grounded in our Core Beliefs of curiosity, creativity, client-centricity and integrity, our Vision is to enhance peoples’ lives through secure, reliable advanced technology.