Unisys Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Unisys – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Unisys Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Unisys is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Delhi, Mumbai, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Unisys. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Unisys etc.
Unisys Recruitment – Details
|Role||Field Engineer 3|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Location||Delhi, Mumbai, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Who we are:
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most digitally demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys’ offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. Unisys builds better outcomes securely for its clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.
What success looks like in this role:
- Provides support for software, hardware and networking support for desktops, laptops and servers
- Provides maintenance and support on legacy products
- May Provides Support for Enterprise Products
- Performs disk replacement on enterprise storage products
- Installs and maintains PCs and associated software, networks, servers and peripherals
- Supports network products from operational and maintenance perspectives
- Performs installs, moves, adds and changes as required
- Tests and certifies PCs, networks, servers and client approved applications
- Provides follow-up on problems or escalation.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
- Insures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
- Ensures client specific Service Level Agreements are met and incident and request tickets are updated accordingly within the ticketing system
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- High school degree required
- 6 months to 1-year hands on technical experience
- Electronics training equivalent to at least 2 years of technical institutes, polytechnic and/or military technical school with applicable field service and/or other related technical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or Electronics training equivalent to at least 2 years of technical institutes, polytechnic and/or military technical school with applicable field service and/or other related technical experience.
- A+ certification a plus
- Specific Manufacturer certification as required. I, i.e. EMC, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, Apple, Unisys. COMPTIA, and NETWORKPLUS
- Specific Manufacturers certifications as required. I.e. EMC, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, Apple, Unisys. COMPTIA, and NETWORKPLUS
- Troubleshooting software and hardware problems
- Knowledgeable in servers, Microsoft/Linux/Unix applications, network protocol, internetworking, configuration, and possess advanced PC support capability.
- Ability to test and certify PC, networks, servers and client /Unisys approved software applications and associated peripherals
- Knowledge of client specific internal procedures and service delivery requirements
- Excellent analytical and client communication skills
- Client and/or governmental clearance may be required
- Microsoft Server Certified Professional Certification or minimum 2+years of experience in server handling/break fix
- Police or criminal background verification may be required
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Unisys Apply Link||Click Here|
Unisys Recruitment Selection Process
Unisys Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Salary Package for Unisys Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Unisys is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Unisys Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Unisys i.e https://www.unisys.co.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Unisys Recruitment : Click Here
About Unisys :
Unisys is built on over 145 years of game-changing innovation. Along the way, we feel we’ve made the world a better place by bringing technological innovation to businesses and governments around the world. Our company has evolved and adapted over time, but our passion for innovation and for helping our clients succeed has remained constant.
Our Mission is to build high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments, and our track record of success is second to none. Our solutions consistently deliver the significant, measurable results that matter most to our clients. Better still, we build security into the solutions themselves.
What drives us to excel with such passion and purpose? It’s simple: grounded in our Core Beliefs of curiosity, creativity, client-centricity and integrity, our Vision is to enhance peoples’ lives through secure, reliable advanced technology.