Unisys Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Unisys – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Unisys Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Unisys is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Unisys. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Unisys etc.
Unisys Recruitment Notification – Details
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using tools like Sketch and InVision.
- Should have used source code repositories like Git and Bitbucket
- Should have used tools like Jira for Agile based project execution
- Performs the build and deployment activities for application development efforts. Designs basic requirements that are effective, timely and comply with project standards.
- Performs detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
- Responsible for configuring, programming and testing the application or technical architecture components. Fixes defects and performance related problems.
- Accountable for service commitments at individual request level for in scope development work.
- Reviews design, coding, and unit testing to ensure that code complies with the standard defined for the project.
- Works with the BA team to understand requirements and use cases. Develop sizing for assigned use cases with inputs from the BA team.
- Able to deploy QAT or UAT environments independently.
- Work closely with the testing team to understand the existing and newly generated issues (regression) due to new development work and works towards providing solutions.
- Explores alternative solutions available by selecting the best option, through applying DAR techniques.
- Participates in code reviews, works with other developers, designers, and architects to ensure requirements are met.
- Ensures that CSAT is Green related to service quality, adherence to SLA, skill, technical expertise, understanding the business needs and competency.
- Participates in technical release activities with applications development and operations staff to ensure successful release outcomes.
- May be actively involved with the analysis, design, implementation and support of systems and processes supporting the configuration management process, such as source code management, workflow, issue tracking, deployment, provisioning and testing automation.
- May perform development, testing and implementation of processes used for configuration management, deployment and automation.
- May manage the integrity of pre-production environments, such as development, test, QA and staging environments.
- Leads efforts in specific process improvement and technical automation areas.
- May implement CCM Strategy/Plans, may implement and maintain the branching and merging strategy and component architecture, and may implement the integration between the SCM tools and CI Tools and sets Configuration Management policies and procedures.
- Promotes innovation within team or project.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 2 to 4 years’ experience as a front-end developer. Expertise in React / Redux UI framework is mandatory.
- 1+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using tools like Sketch, InVision, Axure, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- Proficient in Java programming language
- Proficient in Agile methodology and using Jira like tools
- Excellent communication skills
Apply Mode : Online
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Unisys Apply Link||Click Here|
Unisys Recruitment Selection Process
Unisys Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Salary Package for Unisys Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Unisys is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Unisys Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Unisys i.e https://www.unisys.co.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Unisys Recruitment : Click Here
About Unisys :
Unisys is built on over 145 years of game-changing innovation. Along the way, we feel we’ve made the world a better place by bringing technological innovation to businesses and governments around the world. Our company has evolved and adapted over time, but our passion for innovation and for helping our clients succeed has remained constant.
Our Mission is to build high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments, and our track record of success is second to none. Our solutions consistently deliver the significant, measurable results that matter most to our clients. Better still, we build security into the solutions themselves.
What drives us to excel with such passion and purpose? It’s simple: grounded in our Core Beliefs of curiosity, creativity, client-centricity and integrity, our Vision is to enhance peoples’ lives through secure, reliable advanced technology.