Uber Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Uber – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Uber Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Uber is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Uber. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Uber etc.
Uber Recruitment – Details
|Fresher & Experienced
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Permanent, Full Time
About the Role
If you are interested in building large scale data pipelines that impact how Uber makes decisions about Rider lifecycle and experience, join the Rider Data Platform team. Uber collects petabyte scale analytics data from the different Ride booking apps. Help us build the software systems and data models that will enable data scientists to reason about user behavior and build models for consumption by different rider facing program teams.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What You’ll Do (Uber Recruitment)
- Responsible for defining the Rider Data Architecture
- Identify unified data models collaborating with Data Science teams
- Streamline data processing of the original event sources and consolidate them in source of truth event logs
- Build and maintain real-time/batch data pipelines that can consolidate and clean up usage analytics
- Build systems that monitor data losses from the mobile sources
- Devise strategies to consolidate and compensate the data losses by correlating different sources
- Solve challenging data problems with cutting edge design and algorithms.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points (Uber Recruitmnt)
Good experience developing data / backend services at scale
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Apply Mode : Online
|Uber Apply Link
Uber Recruitment Selection Process
Uber Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Uber Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Uber Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Uber is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Uber Job Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www.uber.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Uber Recruitment : Click Here
About Uber :
Uber Technologies, Inc., commonly known as Uber, offers vehicles for hire, food delivery (Uber Eats), package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and, through a partnership with Lime, electric bicycle and motorized scooter rental. The company is based in San Francisco and has operations in over 900 metropolitan areas worldwide.It is one of the largest providers in the gig economy and is also a pioneer in the development of self-driving cars.