UBER Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Uber – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Uber Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Uber is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Uber. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Uber etc.
UBER Jobs Recruitment – Details
|BS/MS (or) Equivalent
|Hyderabad, Telangana, India
|Permanent, Full Time
About the Role – UBER Jobs Recruitment
Engineers at Uber have a deep impact across a wide variety of business and technology decisions spanning multiple projects. They are passionate and pragmatic technologists who are able to design, implement and deliver scalable and resilient systems. They are approachable, collaborators and mentors to engineers. Our engineering culture is the same across all our engineering offices: in Hyderabad, this is no different from San Francisco or our other locations.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
We are looking for someone with a passion for designing, building and scaling highly-available, mission-critical systems that support millions of users during their payment experience on a daily basis. Our systems ensure accurate and on-time payouts to our partners and seamless payment experience for our users along with providing a choice of payment methods (global and local).
We also provide necessary tooling for our internal business stakeholders. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced engineer who is collaborative, has a healthy sense of curiosity and acts with responsibility to join Uber, work with talented people across the board and help improve our next generation payments systems, scaling it to the next level. This is a very high impact role where you will interface with all major infrastructure & platform teams at Uber. Does this sound exciting to you? Are you a tested team player, strategic thinker and executor? We want to hear from you.**
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points – UBER Jobs Recruitment
- MS/BS in Computer science and at least 5 years of individual contributor experience as a software engineer
- Coding chops, clean, elegant, bug-free code in any of the following languages – Java, C++, GO
- Prior experience as a tech lead who has mentored/led small teams in building product features at scale
- The ability to go deep, but also appreciate the challenge of going broad. Uber has a huge stack, and we’re all over it: backend services, real-time dispatch, machine learning, mobile, web development, data and analytics, infrastructure, marketing systems.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems architecture – consensus, convergence, load balancing, data consistency and performance/efficiency constructs
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Intelligence. High adaptability. Ability to learn quickly.
- Strong desire to learn and grow, while building the best in class systems
- Strong flair for effective communication and collaboration – you know when to push on and when to step back
- An ability to have fun while working on the hardest problems
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Apply Mode : Online
|Uber Apply Link
UBER Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
Uber Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for UBER Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Uber Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Uber is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply UBER Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www.uber.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for UBER Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Uber :
Uber Technologies, Inc., commonly known as Uber, offers vehicles for hire, food delivery (Uber Eats), package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and, through a partnership with Lime, electric bicycle and motorized scooter rental. The company is based in San Francisco and has operations in over 900 metropolitan areas worldwide.It is one of the largest providers in the gig economy and is also a pioneer in the development of self-driving cars.