TVS Interviews: The TVS Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 7th to 16th January 2021. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Bangalore can attend for TVS Job Interviews.
TVS Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 1 to 6 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for TVS Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
TVS Interviews – More Information
|Experience||1 – 6 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Automobile, Auto Anciliary, Auto Components|
|Walkin Date||07-01-2021 to 16-01-2021|
Job description For TVS Interviews:
- Responsible for after sales and service operation.
- Responsibility of workshop profitability and enhancement.
- Directly handling customer complaint & warranty.
- Monitoring and planning service promotional activities.
- CSI (Customer satisfaction index) and other feedback analysis mythology knowledge.
Note: Candidate should have experience in any car workshop and multi brand car experience. TVS Interviews
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Walkin Date: 7th to 16th January 2021
Walkin Time: 9:30 AM to 5.30 PM
Contact Person: Mohan Raj ( 9677269533 )
TVS Interviews Venue Details:
My TVS – Survey No: 497,
Opposite to Veera Anjaneya Swamy Temple,
Horamavu Main road,
Karnataka – 560043.
TVS Motor Company Limited (TVS) is an Indian multinational motorcycle company headquartered at Chennai, India. It is the third largest motorcycle company in India with a revenue of over ₹20,000 crore (US$2.8 billion) in 2018–19. The company has an annual sales of 3 million units and an annual capacity of over 4 million vehicles. TVS Motor Company is also the 2nd largest exporter in India with exports to over 60 countries.
TVS Motor Company Ltd (TVS Motor), a member of the TVS Group, is the largest company of the group in terms of size and turnover.
Documents Required For TVS Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the TVS Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.