Thomson Reuters Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Thomson Reuters – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Thomson Reuters Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Thomson Reuters is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Thomson Reuters. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Thomson Reuters, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Thomson Reuters Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Designation||Senior Technical Analyst|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
The purpose of this role is to build, monitor and maintain Microsoft computing platform of systems/services to sustain a high level of up-time and quality for our customers.
Legal Tracker is an industry leading corporate legal solution with focus in matter management, e-billing and analytics. As a SaaS offering, this product caters to over 1400 corporate legal departments across the globe to streamline operations, control spend and get complete visibility into the legal landscape.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to: Thomson Reuters Recruitment
- Installation, maintenance and administration of Windows Infrastructure in a Cloud environment
- Management and Monitoring of Infrastructure and Application hosting SaaS environment including Configuration, Security, Upgrades and Patching.
- Provisioning and administration of user access of Infrastructure environment
- Prepare of Change Management Process Documentation
- Assist in planning and executing plans for disaster recovery, information security, and business continuity
- Monitor, troubleshoot and work customer support tickets and requests
- Respond to Infrastructure resource monitoring alerts
- Knowledge of and applied experience of handling performance monitoring and tuning
- Participate in on-call support rotation
- Contributes to overall success of Operational Services by performing all other essential duties as assigned.
- Maintain technical competency through self-guided study, structured training, and attendance at technical seminars and forums
- Automate common or complex tasks via scripting
- Identify new technologies and alternative systems to enhance security, reliability or customer experience
- Assist in regular Compliance, Audit and Governance related activity
- Collaborate with teams building
- Supported 24/7 multi-tenant systems, preferably for a SaaS application
- Involved with support of a complex architecture
- 5+ years in related systems and network administration roles supporting Windows and Network Infrastructure
- 3+ years of CI/CD Development tools and processes. (nice to have)
Qualifications For Thomson Reuters Recruitment:
- Fundamental knowledge of Azure, Active Directory, MS-SQL, DNS, PKI, SMTP, and SFTP
Application of system and performance monitoring tools
- Experience in at least one scripting language (PowerShell, VBScript, Python etc.)
- Knowledge of ITIL Processes
- Motivated self-starter, reliable, dedicated, with scheduling flexibility
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Security-minded and strong customer service orientation
- Ability to prioritize and organize time to follow through with assigned functions while maintaining a high standard of quality, and dealing with multiple overlapping projects.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to compile, interpret, and utilize information to communicate effectively with people of all backgrounds and educational levels.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language
- Must be well organized and have good attention to detail
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Thomson Reuters Apply Link||Click Here|
Thomson Reuters Recruitment Selection Process
It bases Thomson Reuters Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package For Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Thomson Reuters is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Thomson Reuters Recruitment
- First, visit official website of Thomson Reuters i.e https://www.thomsonreuters.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Thomson Reuters Recruitment : Click Here
About Thomson Reuters :
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted providers of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them.
We’re on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide.