Thomson Reuters Jobs Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Thomson Reuters – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Thomson Reuters Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Thomson Reuters is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Thomson Reuters. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Thomson Reuters, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Thomson Reuters Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Thomson Reuters Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech / BCA / MCA /ME/M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
What’s in it For You: Working on a fast paced and highly visible project with exposure to Cloud and other cutting-edge technologies with opportunity to innovate. An excellent opportunity to work in a company with great work culture that promotes work life balance.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Key Skills for the role – Thomson Reuters Jobs
- Very Strong in Java, OO design patterns and concepts
- Strong in Python and/or Angular scripting
- Good knowledge of AWS Console
- Good knowledge of AWS Database Offerings
- Good knowledge of AWS Container offerings
- Good knowledge of AWS Step functions
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of AWS CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum tracking tools
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT is a plus
- Knowledge of J2EE frameworks, Spring, Hibernate, JPA is a plus
- Ability and keen on picking up newer concepts like AI/ML, Data Science etc. and technologies
Job description For Thomson Reuters Jobs Recruitment
- Work with XML content
- Write Lambdas for AWS Step functions
- Come up with Functional Unit Test cases for the requirements in Java, Python, Angular JS, and/or Angular
- Actively participate in Code review of own and the peers
- Work with AWS Container offerings and their provisioning
- Work with AWS Security for provisioning
- Work with AWS Database offerings.
- Work with AWS Console to be able to provision the services
- Understand Integration points of upstream and downstream processes
- Learn new frameworks that are needed for implementation
- Maintain and update the Agile/Scrum dashboard for accurate tracking of tasks
- Proactively pick up tasks and work toward the completion of it with aggressive timelines
- Understand existing functionality of the systems and suggest how we can improve
Experience and Qualification
- 2 + years of experience with Java/J2EE Technologies
- 2 + years of experience with Database, ORM, JPA technologies
- 1 + years of experience in Python
- A four-year degree in computer science or a related field is required.
- Graduate training in business or technology is a plus, but not required.
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Thomson Reuters Apply Link||Click Here|
Thomson Reuters Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
It bases Thomson Reuters Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package For Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Thomson Reuters is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Thomson Reuters Jobs Recruitment
- First, visit official website of Thomson Reuters i.e https://www.thomsonreuters.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Thomson Reuters Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Thomson Reuters :
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted providers of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry. We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them.
We’re on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide.