Thomson Reuters Job Openings – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Thomson Reuters – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Thomson Reuters Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Thomson Reuters is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Thomson Reuters. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Thomson Reuters, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Thomson Reuters Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Hyderabad, Telangana, IN.and jobs in targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Thomson Reuters Job Openings – Details
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Designation||Sr. Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, IN|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will:
- Build and Develop: software applications by understanding user needs, writing well-designed code, conducting validation/testing and executing full SDLC from design through release.
- Be a Team Player: work in a collaborative team-oriented environment, share information, value diverse ideas, partner with cross functional and remote teams.
- Be Curious & Innovative: continuously update yourself with next generation technology, development tools, and contribute to process development practices.
- Be an Agile Person: with a strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment to deliver solutions against strict timelines.
- Be an Effective Communicator: articulate complex technical issues, and share ideas, participate in peer-reviews, and exhibit strong listening skills.
- Take Ownership: responsible for performance, reliability and implement changes for improving the efficiency of a technical component.
- 3+ years’ experience in Software Development using C#, .NET or .NET Core framework
- Extensive experience with Full-Stack Development
- Experience in Front-end technologies like Angular 7 (or later) / React / Vue
- Experience developing and deploying cloud native applications
- Experience with Postgres or similar Relational Databases, knowledge on NOSQL
- Database will be an added advantage.
- Design, development and scaling and interacting of REST APIs
- Knowledge / Experience on Pentaho
- Experience building Microservices with orchestrators like Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Hands-on experience with security vulnerability scanning tools such as Qualys, SonarQube or Veracode
- Good understanding of design patterns for scalability, performance and reliability
- Experience working with cross functional and remote teams
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
Apply Mode: Online
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Thomson Reuters Apply Link||Click Here|
Thomson Reuters Recruitment Selection Process
It bases Thomson Reuters Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package For Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Thomson Reuters is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Thomson Reuters Recruitment
- First, visit official website of Thomson Reuters i.e https://www.thomsonreuters.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Thomson Reuters Recruitment : Click Here
About Thomson Reuters :
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted providers of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry. We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them.
We’re on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide.