Thomson Reuters Job Openings – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Thomson Reuters – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Thomson Reuters Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Thomson Reuters is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Thomson Reuters. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Thomson Reuters, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Thomson Reuters Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Hyderabad, Telangana, IN.and jobs in targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Thomson Reuters Job Openings – Details
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Designation||Information Security and Compliance Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, IN|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
The Information security and Compliance team within AEM performs a key role in responding to all Information Security customer requests. Our team is the regional (AEM) Customer Trust team aligned within Information Security Risk management (ISRM) and the global ISO compliance team. This position will directly help manage the workflow and regulate the quality of responses provided by the team to customers regarding our security practices and contribute towards ISO operations. This is a fast-paced role on a high performing team that has a large amount of visibility within the wider Information Security and compliance team. This position directly helps in supporting the growth of the business and the helping our customers understand the Security posture of the products that they procure. Our team is one of the key contributors in achieving sales revenues: In last quarter contributing in over a 3 million dollar revenue for AEM region.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Operate as a key contributor to Information Security Assurance processes for Customer Assurance and Advisory Services
- Deliver responses and services of inquiries consistently and accurately.
- Collaborate with domain experts, peers and partners, and business or technology leaders across the Thomson Reuters enterprise.
- Partner with stakeholders and team members to collect and track process data to improve customer experience with Thomson Reuters.
- Populate the internal knowledge management tool with product level information in a structured approach to enable data mining by partnering with stakeholders.
- Respond to customer questionnaires in support customer requests and report on status of initiatives to all levels in the organization.
- Ability to discuss product security posture with client
- Participate in the initial SSO setup process and create SOW’s
- ISO Compliance
Identify control gaps and support remediation of findings.
Ability to contribute to internal ISO 27001 assessments
Contribute to and achieve business and departmental goals and objectives.
- Must be a Graduate. Preferably in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Business Administration
- Possess excellent listening skills and proficient oral and written communications.
- Have a proven ability to work effectively in a loosely structured team environment that demands a high degree of cooperation, flexibility, teaming, cross group and real-time responsiveness.
- Excellent time management and can clearly prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel and effectively achieve results through a largely indirect group of internal stakeholders.
- Must have excellent process discipline, milestone management and time management skills with strong problem-solving skills.
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Thomson Reuters Apply Link||Click Here|
Thomson Reuters Recruitment Selection Process
It bases Thomson Reuters Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package For Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Thomson Reuters is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Thomson Reuters Recruitment
- First, visit official website of Thomson Reuters i.e https://www.thomsonreuters.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Thomson Reuters Recruitment : Click Here
About Thomson Reuters :
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted providers of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry. We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them.
We’re on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide.