Teradata Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Teradata – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Teradata Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Teradata is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Teradata. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Teradata etc.
Teradata Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Teradata Corporation|
|Qualification||BS or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Summary Description: Teradata Recruitment
Responsible for supporting security features (TDGSS and Gateway) within the Teradata DBS software on all supported platforms. Primary responsible will be performing feature testing for the engineering team including understanding the feature specifications early in the development cycle to create test specifications, test cases and test plan members under the guidance of the feature test team lead. Additional responsibility may include isolating and resolve problems related to the security features in authentication/authorization and network traffic encryption in general. Candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Education and Experience Requirements: Teradata Recruitment
- BS in Computer Science or related field with 2+ year programming and/or software testing experience.
- Experience and good understanding of design and implementation of Windows and Unix applications.
- Strong C programming skills is required, and a knowledge of Java, Perl a plus.
- Experience in architectural design and implementation of client/server applications and network protocols (such as TCP/IP) desirable.
- Ability to understand product features and functionalities from design documents and analyzing code modules, execute testing according to test plan and document results with some supervision.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience working in HP/UX and AIX client environments a plus.
- Experience in GSS (Generic Security Services) a plus.
- Experience with LDAP and directory services concepts and integration a plus
- Experience working with Relational Databases (RDBMS) and SQL a plus.
Key Areas of Responsibility: Teradata Recruitment
- Responsible primarily for the testing of the GTW/TDGSS features. Additional client platform (such as HP/UX, AIX) supports as needed.
- Participate in understanding of feature enhancements and creation of test specifications, cases and plan as needed. Write technical documents that accurately describe unit test plans and reports. Execute tests according to approved test plans.
- Aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
- Report progress against objectives on periodic basis
- Individual Contributor
- Works with project team members, reports to engineering manager
- Software Support and Development
Key Competencies/Skills: Teradata Recruitment
- Strong programming skills with C.
- Software debugging experience in Unix and Windows O/S, Linux experience a plus.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with some supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
The following skills are desirable but not required:
- Teradata database knowledge
- Clearcase version control
- Java, Perl
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Teradata Apply Link||Click Here|
Teradata Recruitment Selection Process
Teradata Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Teradata Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Teradata is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Teradata Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Teradata i.e https://www.teradata.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Teradata Recruitment : Click Here
About Teradata :
Teradata is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Teradata is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.