TCS Walkin Interviews: The TCS Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 26th January 2021. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Chennai can attend the TCS Interviews.
TCS Require Graduates. Candidates have 3 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for TCS Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
TCS Walkin Interviews – More Information
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc / MS|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
TCS Ltd – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the TCS are planning a walk-in drive for the Developer Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Educational Qualifications For TCS Walkin Interviews:
- UG: BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc / MS
- PG: Post Graduates not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Eligibility Criteria For TCS Walkin Interviews
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS with minimum 3 years of relevant experience post Qualification IT- Experience.
- Bsc Graduates with minimum 4+ years of relevant experience post qualification IT Experience.
- Only Full Time courses would be considered.
- Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%) 5.Candidate who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Documents to be carried for the walk-in: TCS Walkin Interviews
- TCS Online Application Form
- One Photograph (Passport Size)
- Original and Copy of Government Photo ID Proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Last 3 months pay-slip
- Latest Compensation Letter
- Relieving Letter (Current Company if applicable)
- Experience/Service Certificate for all previous employment and appointment letter for current organization, clearly mentioning the Joining & Release dates
- Class 12 Mark-Sheet
- Class 10 Mark-Sheet
- UG Mark-Sheets & Degree Certificates
- PG Mark-Sheets & Degree Certificates To help us expedite the process, kindly register at our Careers Portal, create a profile and provide us with your registration number and a copy of your completed application form along with the other documents at the time of interview. Registered candidates will be given priority for the interview.
Walkin Date: 26th January 2021
Walkin Time: 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Registration Link : Click Here
TCS Walkin Interviews Venue Details:
Tata Consultancy Services,
185/188 Lloyds Road,
Near Church Park School,
Sapphire Theater Bus Stop,
Chennai – 600086, Tamil Nadu, India.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation.Tata consultancy services is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide.In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company.As of 2018, it is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list.