Tata Motors Job – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Tata Motors – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Tata Motors Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Tata Motors is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openininMaharastra,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Tata Motors. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Tata Motors etc.
Tata Motors Job – Details
|Company Name||Tata Motors|
|Designation||SM CONNECTED CAR VALIDATION|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical|
|Experience||3 – 7 years|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Position Summary with Job Responsibilities:
To design,develop, validate the architectue for connected car use cases, define of system level validation methodology for connected car use cases (customer centric and OE centric).
To define design Standards & Carryover Strategy of ecosystem level architecture for vehicle ECUs/platform backend/Applications and drive it’s development aligned to the QCT of the projects. Also responsible for critical issue resolution and Deviation Approval.
- Working knowledge of the overall automotive system, functional aspects, design, interfacing, application, testing and integration.
- Knowledge of ‘V’ cycle development from concept to production from an OEM perspective.
- Knowledge of requirement and configuration management tools like DOORS
- Familiarity of simulation/architectue drawing tools – like Enterprise Architect, Visio
- Knowledge of automotive communication and Diagnostic protocols (CAN, LIN, UDS etc)
- Should be able to evaluate supplier proposals and provide technical recommendation
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to work with cross functional team to achieve the required functional / cost / weight /timing & quality
- Knowledge of architecting the connected car use cases, planning and executing the system level validation of connected car (simulation bench, labcar, test cars etc)
- Knowledge of vehicle level ECU functionality, interface requirements between ECUs for architecting the use cases
- Knowledge of IOT Devices (Health Band, Smart Glasses, Biometric sensros, etc)
- Knowledge of Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB,Bluetooth (BT & BLE),GPS, GSM, 3 Axis Acceleratometer technologies
- Knowledge of high level Cyber Security Global standards (Device Security, Protocol Security, Cloud Security, Application Security)
- Knowledge of Data privacy, protection strategies for various data types
- Knowledge of connected car system end to end development cycle in automitive context
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Tata Motors Apply Link||Click Here|
Tata Motors Job Selection Process
Tata Motors Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Tata Motors Job
- First of all, visit official website of Tata Motors i.e https://www.tatamotors.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Tata Motors : Click Here
About Tata Motors :
Tata Motors Group (Tata Motors) is a $45 billion organisation. It is a leading global automobile manufacturing company. Its diverse portfolio includes an extensive range of cars, sports utility vehicles, trucks, buses and defence vehicles. Tata Motors is one of India’s largest OEMs offering an extensive range of integrated, smart and e-mobility solutions