Tata Motors Job – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Tata Motors – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Tata Motors Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Tata Motors is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openininMaharastra,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Tata Motors. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Tata Motors etc.
Tata Motors Job – Details
|Company Name||Tata Motors|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering|
|Experience||3 – 8 years|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Working knowledge of the overall automotive and Automotive Electronics system, functional aspects, design, interfacing, application, testing and integration.
- Knowledge of ADAS system design and development with features like RPAS, RVC, SVS, APAS, FCW, BSD, LCA, LKA, DDD, ACC, TSR, CTA, AEB, etc.
- Knowledge of Automotive RADAR, Camera systems, Ultrasonic Sensors, LiDAR and its interface with ECUs
- Knowledge of ECU ‘V’ cycle development from concept to production from an OEM perspective.
- Knowledge of requirement and configuration management tools like DOORS
- Familiarity of simulation tools – like MATLAB, SIMULINK, Enterprise Architect
- Knowledge of automotive communication and Diagnostic protocols (CAN, LIN, UDS etc)
- Awareness of HIL set ups for test automation
- Knowledge of DFMEA and Functional Safety Standard ISO26262
- Knowledge of ASIL and AUTOSAR requirements.
- Knowledge of Domestic and International regulatory / certification requirements like CMVR, AIS, ECE etc.
- Should be able to evaluate supplier proposals and provide technical recommendation
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to work with cross functional team to achieve the required functional / cost / weight /timing & quality
Tata Motors Leadership Competencies:
- Developing Self and Others – Recognizing continuous development is essential for success and taking steps to develop self and helping others to excel
- Leading Change – Recognizing the need for change, initiating and adapting to change
- Driving Execution – Translating strategy into action and execution
- Leading by Example – Encouraging and following ethical standards
- Motivating Self and Others – Inspiring teams and individuals
- Customer Centricity – Anticipating, understanding and focusing efforts on meeting the customer (stakeholders) needs or expectations
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Tata Motors Apply Link||Click Here|
Tata Motors Job Selection Process
Tata Motors Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Tata Motors Job
- First of all, visit official website of Tata Motors i.e https://www.tatamotors.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Tata Motors : Click Here
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
About Tata Motors :
Tata Motors Group (Tata Motors) is a $45 billion organisation. It is a leading global automobile manufacturing company. Its diverse portfolio includes an extensive range of cars, sports utility vehicles, trucks, buses and defence vehicles. Tata Motors is one of India’s largest OEMs offering an extensive range of integrated, smart and e-mobility solutions