Synopsys Openings Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Synopsys – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Synopsys Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Synopsys is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Noida.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Synopsys. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Synopsys etc.
Synopsys Openings Recruitment – Details
|Digital Design Engineer
|BS, BE/B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc or Equivalent
|1 – 3 Years
|Permanent, Full Time
Job Description and Requirements
Embedded Firmware Developer for DDR PHY IP
The Synopsys Solutions Group is dedicated to providing our customers with a broad portfolio of leading-edge IP. The Synopsys IP portfolio includes logic libraries, embedded memories, embedded test, analog IP, interface IP, security IP, embedded processors, and subsystems.
Within the Solutions Group, the DDR Physical Layer (PHY) Group delivers leading edge DDR, LPDDR and HBM2 PHY solutions to our customers, whose products are used in computing devices including game consoles, graphics processors, smartphones, servers, and many more.
Our DDR PHY IP includes an embedded processor to run embedded firmware applications managing complex operations associated with today’s advanced DDR technologies.
You would be joining the DDR PHY Development Team delivering key embedded firmware applications, which are essential to the success of our customers’ products both in verification and production.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Responsibilities: For Synopsys Openings
The position of DDR PHY Firmware Engineer is a Mixed-Signal semiconductor Intellectual Property (MSIP) Firmware Engineer whose mandate is to develop firmware and software.
Developing DDR PHY Firmware includes: evaluating performance and quality of results of firmware training software, developing standard product features and customer-specific enhancements, and works hands-on with post-silicon bring-up and DDR interface training algorithm optimization.
The ideal candidate has a strong desire to learn and explore new technologies, demonstrates good analysis techniques, and possesses superior problem-solving skills. This position will have direct engagement with some customers, as such excellent external communication skills are essential.
As part of our team, you will: Synopsys Openings
- Develop new firmware applications and features
- Interact with PHY architecture and hardware teams during firmware development and debug
- Support and enhance exiting firmware application and features
- Develop and maintain infrastructure for firmware application development
- Enhance documentation content to improve customer experience
- Diagnose customer firmware-related failures
- Participate in the firmware integration, debug and silicon hardware bring up
- Strong interest in both software development and digital logic design.
- BSCE/BSCS/BSEE degree in Engineering or Applied Science (or equivalent) and 3+ years working experience in a related field OR Master’s degree in EE/CS and 1+ years related experience.
- Strong working knowledge of both digital logic and firmware/software development PLUS previous in-depth specialization in either.
Specific Skills For Synopsys Openings
- Working knowledge of C and Assembly
- Strong advocate for structured firmware development, verification and documentation processes
- Working knowledge of cross-development tool flows
- Working experience with of digital logic design, simulation, and debug using Verilog
- Understanding of DDR memory standards is an asset
- Scripting experience with Perl, Python, Bash, or Csh is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to resolves issues in creative ways and exercise independent
- judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions.
- Experience designing and promoting solutions to complex digital design and software development challenges.
- Demonstrated experience executing individual projects from start to completion.
- Demonstrated experience contributing complex portions to larger team design/development.
- Successful experience working effectively with geographically-diverse internal team members and customers on complex technical issues.
Apply Mode : Online
|Synopsys Apply Link
Synopsys Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Synopsys Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Synopsys Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Synopsys Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Synopsys is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Synopsys Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Synopsys i.e https://www.synopsys.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Synopsys Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Synopsys :
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. Self-driving cars. Machines that learn. Lightning-fast communication across billions of devices in the datasphere. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything is connected, and everything must be secure.
Powering this new era of digital innovation are high-performance silicon chips and exponentially growing amounts of software content. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart Everything with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design, verification, IP integration, and software security and quality testing. We help our customers innovate from silicon to software so they can bring Smart Everything to life.