Synopsys Openings – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Synopsys Hewitt – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Synopsys Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Synopsys Hewitt is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore,India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Synopsys Hewitt. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Synopsys Hewitt etc.
Synopsys Job Openings – Information Details
|Designation||Sales Development Rep, I|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
The ideal candidate will:
- Be good at managing your own time.
- Be able to work collaboratively with a Sales team.
- Follow up on inbound marketing leads, and identify qualified opportunities.
- Provide appropriate levels of information at the right time to the prospects and to the Sales team.
- Be accountable for educating and developing prospects, leading to hand-off to sales teams.
- Cold call into prospects about 10-15% of the time.
- Identify key players, research & obtain business requirements, and qualify opportunities.
- Set appointments for discussions with the Sales Managers.
- Ensure successful follow-through of opportunity and sales cycles.
- Maintain accurate activity and lead qualification in a CRM tool – Salesforce.
- Having previous experience as Inside Sales or Sales Development Rep (in any industry) is a plus.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Synopsys Apply Link||Click Here|
Synopsys Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
Synopsys Hewitt Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Synopsys Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Synopsys Hewitt is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Synopsys Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Synopsys Hewitt i.e https://www.synopsys.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Synopsys Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Synopsys Hewitt :
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. Self-driving cars. Machines that learn. Lightning-fast communication across billions of devices in the datasphere. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything is connected, and everything must be secure. Powering this new era of digital innovation are high-performance silicon chips and exponentially growing amounts of software content. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart Everything with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design, verification, IP integration, and software security and quality testing. We help our customers innovate from silicon to software so they can bring Smart Everything to life