Synopsys Openings – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Synopsys Hewitt – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Synopsys Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Synopsys Hewitt is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Synopsys Hewitt. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Synopsys Hewitt etc.
Synopsys Job Openings – Information Details
|Designation||ASIC Digital Design Engr, II|
|Job Location||Pune, India.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description and Requirements:
The Digital Design Verification Engineer works on PHY IP verification related to complex protocols. The position offers excellent learning and growth opportunities. This is a technical individual contributor role offering a challenging career path.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
The role involves developing and working on verification of high speed PHYs and Serdes. Additionally you will be involved in:
- Verification plan development and its review
- Verification environment development
- Debug of simulations, including those of real signals modeled using SV for analog
- RTL, GLS, Co-simulations, FW simulation & coverage closure
- Deliver high quality RTL and other simulation models to customer
- Participate in technical reviews and contribute actively
- Participate in customer support with bring-up of IP in customer simulation environment
- Participate in review of SERDES / PHY / Controller IP specification to validate compliance to protocol of interest
- Follow and improve development process ensuring high quality output.
Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication/Computers as major subjects.
- Basic knowledge of HVL, or HDL like VHDL, System Verilog
- Knowledge of Perl/Shell scripts
- Knowledge of protocols like Ethernet, PCIe, other networking protocols
In addition the candidate should have good communication skills, be a team player with
- good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Synopsys Apply Link||Click Here|
Synopsys Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
Synopsys Hewitt Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Synopsys Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Synopsys Hewitt is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Synopsys Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Synopsys Hewitt i.e https://www.synopsys.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Synopsys Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Synopsys Hewitt :
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. Self-driving cars. Machines that learn. Lightning-fast communication across billions of devices in the datasphere. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything is connected, and everything must be secure. Powering this new era of digital innovation are high-performance silicon chips and exponentially growing amounts of software content. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart Everything with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design, verification, IP integration, and software security and quality testing. We help our customers innovate from silicon to software so they can bring Smart Everything to life