Successive Technologies Hiring – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Successive Technologies – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Successive Technologies Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Successive Technologies is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Noida, Pune. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Successive Technologies. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Successive Technologies etc.
Successive Technologies Hiring – Information Details
|Company Name||Successive Technologies|
|Designation||Software Engineer – Trainee|
|Salary||3 – 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Noida, Pune|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Description for Successive Technologies Hiring :
– Working and exploring on technologies you have been assigned.
– Communicating (written and verbal) well within your team, management and if required with the client.
– Understanding real world scenarios and writing efficient code for a problem.
– Learning, understanding and working with the best standards for development and task management.
– Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents.
– Keeping up with the trends in technology and be up for challenges.
Skill Set Required:
– Problem solving skills
– Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
– Good organizational and time management skills
– For programming, knowledge of one or more programming languages relevant to the role.
– Some may require experience with OOPS and database management systems
– An ability to work to deadlines
– A good eye for detail
– During probation/training period 1 leave would be credited every month, that is, 6 leaves in total during the training period.
Note: Currently 1 month work from home (remote location) , After that respectively location.
– Online Eval test
– Technical Round (If required)
– HR Round (As per shortlisting in online test)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Successive Technologies Apply Link||Click Here|
Successive Technologies Hiring Selection Process
Successive Technologies Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Successive Technologies Hiring
- First of all, visit official website of Successive Technologies i.e https://successive.tech/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally Hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Successive Technologies : Click Here
About Successive Technologies :
Successive Technologies is an IT services company based out of Noida, India. We are a team of
400 young and enthusiastic people providing custom software development services for:
LAMP development: PHP frameworks like Laravel, Yii and Zend.
Mobile Application Development: Native and Cross platform like Xamarin, IONIC, React Native, Flutter.
AI/NLP/ML and Go lang
Since its inception in year 2012, Successive Tech has been encouraged and appreciated by its
clients for out of the box thinking and transparent approach towards challenges.