SpiceJet Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in SpiceJet – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for SpiceJet Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
SpiceJet is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurgaon, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in SpiceJet. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for SpiceJet etc.
SpiceJet Recruitment – Details
|10 + 2
|Permanent, Full Time
|7th Dec, 14th Dec, 21st Dec, 28th Dec 2022
|10AM to 2PM
We are hiring fresher’s as well as experienced crew. The eligibility criteria is listed below:
- Educational qualification: Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2); those who are awaiting results can also apply.
- Nationality: Indian
- Minimum age: 17 years, 9 months till 27 years
- Minimum height for girls: 155 cm; for boys: 173 cm
- Weight: In proportion to height
- Language: Fluency in Hindi and English
- Appearance: Clear complexion with no tattoos/marks/scars/blemishes on any visible part of the body
- Each student must have successfully completed their higher secondary (i.e. 10+2) from a recognised board.
- Students who are awaiting their higher secondary results may also apply; however, confirmation of their admission is subject to submission of the mark sheet certificate within the stipulated timeline.
- Failure to submit the required documents shall lead to cancellation of admission along with programme’s fee forfeiture.
- Candidates need to clear class II medical test by a certified Aero Medical Centre.
- Disclaimer: Spice Star Academy is fair and transparent in shortlisting of a candidate. The selection is strictly on the basis of criteria published on the website.
- To register please click on the link https://apply.spicestaracademy.edu.in/
- Reach out to us at email@example.com call on +91 8448 881 757 / +91 8448 881 756 for assistance.
Apply Mode: Walkin
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Walkin Time: 10AM to 2 PM
Spice Star Academy, SpiceJet Ltd,
Building 39, Sector 18,
More Details for SpiceJet Interviews: Check Here
SpiceJet Recruitment Selection Process
SpiceJet Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for SpiceJet Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for SpiceJet Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the SpiceJet is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply SpiceJet Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of SpiceJet i.e https://www.spicejet.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for SpiceJet Recruitment : Click Here
About SpiceJet :
SpiceJet, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development, helps its clients drive their digital transformation to obtain tangible and sustainable benefits. It provides end-to-end solutions to make large companies and organisations more competitive by combining in-depth knowledge of a wide range of business sectors and innovative technologies with a fully collaborative approach. SpiceJet places people at the heart of everything it does and is committed to making the most of digital technology to build a positive future for its clients. With 46,000 employees in 25 countries, the Group generated revenue of €4.4 billion in 2019.