Sopra Steria Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Sopra Steria – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Sopra Steria Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Sopra Steria is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Noida,India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Sopra Steria. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Sopra Steria etc.
Sopra Steria Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Sopra Steria|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Excellent working knowledge on Manual testing.
- Must have excellent test case writing and execution skills
- Must have good knowledge of testing processes and testing tools.
- Experience on API Testing using POST Man, SOAP UI etc.
- Adaptability to work with senior team members and confidence to interact with client stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge on SQL/ Database are required.
- Familiarity with test estimations is added advantage.
- Familiarity with JIRA/ ALM or any other defect management tool is must.
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working is preferred.
- Good to have some knowledge on at least one automation tool e.g., UFT, Selenium etc. to support automation tasks.
- The candidate should have a zeal and desire to learn automation while working on the assigned manual testing tasks.
- Good to have exposure on NFT such as performance and security testing.
- Experience on airline domain is preferred.
- Must be a quick learner with excellent communication skills
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Sopra Steria Apply Link||Click Here|
Sopra Steria Recruitment Selection Process
Sopra Steria Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Sopra Steria Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Sopra Steria Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Sopra Steria is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Steps to Apply Sopra Steria Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Sopra Steria i.e https://www.soprasteria.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Sopra Steria Recruitment : Click Here
About Sopra Steria :
Sopra Steria, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development, helps its clients drive their digital transformation to obtain tangible and sustainable benefits. It provides end-to-end solutions to make large companies and organisations more competitive by combining in-depth knowledge of a wide range of business sectors and innovative technologies with a fully collaborative approach. Sopra Steria places people at the heart of everything it does and is committed to making the most of digital technology to build a positive future for its clients. With 46,000 employees in 25 countries, the Group generated revenue of €4.4 billion in 2019.