Sony Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Sony – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Sony Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Sony is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Sony. We are Providing the Job information like Designation Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Sony etc.
Sony Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Senior Automation Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, MTech|
|Experience||4 – 6 years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Sony India Software Centre (SISC) was setup as a subsidiary of Sony India in the year 1997. In 2012, this organization was established as a separate legal entity as Sony India Software Centre Private Limited (SISCPL).
This organization was primarily set-up as a high-quality service delivery center in the areas of embedded software development, enterprise applications development and support, information security services. Since inception, this organization has evolved into a very mature Global Capability Centre providing end to end technology solutions and high value services for global business organizations of Sony.
- Good programming experience & object oriented concepts in PYTHON & any standard test framework (like pytest, unittest etc)
- Good experience & knowledge in web application automation & related tools/packages (like selenium or other alternatives)
- Good exposure to different testing methodologies & QA exposure
- Hands on experience with different tools – Testing tool, Version Control systems (Git), Test Management Software, Bug Tracking software and CI tools (Jenkins etc.)
Primary behavioural Skills Expectation:
- Ability to communicate with customers
- Very good in analytical & logical thinking on different perspectives. Ability to handle challenges & resolve any blockers
- Good team player & proactive in giving new ideas/suggestions/solutions & constructive analysis of team member’s ideas
[Good to have Skills]:
- Partly Manual Testing experience
[Responsibilities and Duties]:
Design, Develop, Execute, Dashboard Reporting and Maintenance of TC’s
Defect Exploration, Reporting, Failure Analysis and Reporting
Train the team and new Joiners on the Domain, Process and Tools
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Sony Apply Link||Click Here|
Sony Recruitment Selection Process
Sony Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Sony Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Sony i.e https://www.sony.co.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Sony : Click Here
About Sony :
The company was incorporated by Ibuka Masaru and Morita Akio in 1946 as Tokyo Tsushin Kogyo (“Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering Corporation”). Ibuka, whose Japan Precision Instruments Company had supplied electronic devices during World War II, and Morita, an applied sciences instructor, had met during World War II as engineers designing heat-seeking missiles for the Imperial Japanese Army. Ibuka and Morita worked together for the next 40 years in what has been called one of “business history’s most productive and intriguing relationships.” Ibuka’s genius with product development and Morita’s mastery of business management and marketing turned Sony into one of the most renowned brand names on the globe. Sony, which became the official name for the company in January 1958, was derived from the Latin sonus (“sound”) and was conceived to be an international and not a Japanese term.