Sony Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Sony – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Sony Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Sony is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Sony. We are Providing the Job information like Designation Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Sony etc.
Sony Recruitment – Details
|Designation||PowerApps Lead Developer|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Sony India Software Centre (SISC) was setup as a subsidiary of Sony India in the year 1997. In 2012, this organization was established as a separate legal entity as Sony India Software Centre Private Limited (SISCPL).
This organization was primarily set-up as a high-quality service delivery center in the areas of embedded software development, enterprise applications development and support, information security services. Since inception, this organization has evolved into a very mature Global Capability Centre providing end to end technology solutions and high value services for global business organizations of Sony.
- PowerApps, Data verse (AKA CDS), PowerApps Portals, Power Automate.
- Hands-on experience with PowerApps and Power Platform technical solutions.
- Deep understanding of Power Platform SDK and tools.
- A strong background in Microsoft technology; experience in building scalable, resilient, and secured applications using Microsoft Power Platform, and Microsoft Azure.
- Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments.
- Experience in working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps.
- A passion for technology and a drive to build enterprise systems with some of the biggest brands.
- A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on some of the most bleeding-edge Power Platform, and Microsoft Azure architectures in development today.
- Architect, design and implement complex enterprise-scale integration solutions, adopting various technologies.
- Drive Power Platform implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy.
- Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code
- Support estimation, planning and delivery as a technical leader.
- Collaborate closely with the clients and engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect the needs of the client and your solution vision, making the best use of current development practices.
- Serve as clients’ main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients’ needs and requirements.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Sony Apply Link||Click Here|
Sony Recruitment Selection Process
Sony Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Sony Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Sony i.e https://www.sony.co.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Sony : Click Here
About Sony :
The company was incorporated by Ibuka Masaru and Morita Akio in 1946 as Tokyo Tsushin Kogyo (“Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering Corporation”). Ibuka, whose Japan Precision Instruments Company had supplied electronic devices during World War II, and Morita, an applied sciences instructor, had met during World War II as engineers designing heat-seeking missiles for the Imperial Japanese Army. Ibuka and Morita worked together for the next 40 years in what has been called one of “business history’s most productive and intriguing relationships.” Ibuka’s genius with product development and Morita’s mastery of business management and marketing turned Sony into one of the most renowned brand names on the globe. Sony, which became the official name for the company in January 1958, was derived from the Latin sonus (“sound”) and was conceived to be an international and not a Japanese term.