Sitel Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Sitel – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Sitel Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Secondly fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Sitel is one of the MNC’s in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Sitel. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Sitel, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Sitel Jobs notifications. People are searching for jobs in Mumbai, India. targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Sitel Jobs Recruitment – Information Details
|Admin – Speech Analytics
|Undergraduates or Graduates in any stream. – Bachelor’s degree in analytical or quantitative field preferred
|Not Disclosed by Recruiter
|Permanent, Full Time
|BPO / Call Centre
The Speech Analyst will be responsible for the performance of the overall Quality speech analytics category design and leveraging tools to design solutions for contact centers. Reliability and outstanding delivery are the cornerstones of expectations.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
This individual will work cross-functionally with various groups internally and externally. Working as the lead analyst on the project, the candidate must be comfortable collaborating and synthesizing analyses for the execution of scorecards.
The position will be responsible for extrapolating data, developing queries, ensuring standardization of external files, leading projects that relate directly to the speech analytic platform, and make recommendations for the betterment of the company. The position requires an understanding of speech analytics, file structures, IT tools, and statistics in order to assess opportunities effectively.
- Ability to understand the organization’s business objectives and goals, analyze recorded audio and audio-based data sets for critical insights
- Provides ongoing speech category design
- Ability to determine opportunities through analysis of current or future trends
- Weekly/monthly reporting to management and business units
- Structures an analytical approach to finding and solving core business problems seeking to advance the current efforts or processes
- Clearly articulates thoughts and ideas in oral and written presentations
- Contributes creative ideas to conduct thorough analysis to estimate risk/reward
- Assists other users with data analysis as needed
- Diligently capturing combinations of keywords & phrases within the system for optimal configurations performance.
Education: (if beyond High School or equivalent):
Undergraduates or Graduates in any stream. – Bachelor’s degree in analytical or quantitative field preferred
Experience Target: (specify if in this job or a related function or field:
Minimum 2 years prior work experience including QA Experience. Data and/or statistical analysis.
(identify essential knowledge, skills and abilities required and identify additional competencies that enable success in performing this job-–essential skills should be noted as required, others may be noted as preferred)
- Skills with CallMiner, Nexidia, NICE, Verint or other speech analytics package preferred.
- Highly disciplined self-starter with solid collaboration & communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft applications such as Excel (charts, formulas, macros),PowerPoint, and Visio
- Some experience with Lean or Six Sigma a plus
- Dealing with comprehensive reporting requirements a plus
- Ability to multi-task, responds well to pressure and deadlines, and work well individually and in a team environment
- Natural entrepreneurial interests a plus point
Apply Mode: Online
|Sitel Apply Link
Sitel Recruitment Selection Process
It bases Sitel Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Sitel Recruitment
- First, visit official website of Sitel i.e https://www.sitel.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Sitel Recruitment : Click Here
About Sitel :
Sitel is a privately owned contact center company headquartered in Miami, Florida. It provides outsourced sales, technical support, customer service, and other business processes for large companies. The company has 75,000 employees and $1.7 billion in revenue.
Sitel started as a subsidiary of United Technologies before being bought by then-President James Lynch in 1985. It grew quickly and became the first telemarketing organization to go public in 1995. It expanded internationally in the 1990s and 2000s. Financial problems prompted layoffs and restructuring in 2001. In 2007, majority owner Onex Corporation de-listed Sitel from NASDAQ. Group Acticall, the current owner and operator, acquired Sitel in 2015.