Sigmoid Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Sigmoid – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Sigmoid Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Sigmoid is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Sigmoid. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Sigmoid etc.
Sigmoid Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Responsibilities: For Sigmoid Recruitment
- Works in requirements like Engineering, Design, Development, and Deployment
- Provides technical expertise in Big Data space (Apache Spark, Kafka, Flink, Hadoop Stack like M/R, HDFS, Hive, HBase, Flume, Sqoop, etc. NoSQL stores like Cassandra, HBase etc)
- Provides strong technical leadership in adopting and contributing to open source technologies related to Big Data
- Strong work experience in Technical Development(Coding).
- Hands on experience on Core Java or Scala
- Exposure to functional programming is plus.
- Work Experience with third-party libraries and frameworks
- Strong in Algorithms, Data Structure, OOPS Concepts
- Exposure to Big Data Technologies or distributed computing would be a plus.
Why Explore a Career at Sigmoid – Sigmoid Recruitment
- We have grown in last 3yrs from a team of 5 geeks to 50 + top notch techies.
- Our plan is to grow as a well-established organization by adding efficient employees.
- Our Founders are IIT-Kharagpur allumns with diverse work experience from MNC giants.
- Our development team consists of people from NIT, IIT and BITS-Pilani and Mesra, IIIT too.
- We have plans to become the biggest and the best specialist Big Data Solution Provider. We like to aim high.
- In order for us to achieve this goal, we’re on the lookout for the brightest and best talent to join us as we embark on our journey together in creating the best Big Data company.
Why you shall consider joining our RocketShip( SIGMOID) : Sigmoid Recruitment 2020
- We dream audaciously big and build everything on BIGDATA.
- We love tackling challenging problems and doing what’s never been done before.
- We’re solving a real frustration with managing data for hundreds of millions of people.
- We’re a collaborative, young and tight-knit team that strives for excellence and FUN.
- We’re energetic and passionate about what we do individually & together.
- We are passionate about having unlimited FUN!
Apart from great Work our extra important Benefits :
- Flexible work Timings
- Free Snacks and Beverages
- Great Health & Insurance Benefits
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Often Outdoor Parties
- Monthly Networking Meetups
- Gaming Zone: Xbox games, Fooseball Table
- Quarterly Cricket and Badminton Tournaments.
Sigmoid Interview Process For Sigmoid Recruitment
We have 2 Technical Interview + Problem Solving/Puzzle Round + HR Managerial Round
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Face to Face(all in a day rounds) if Bangalore candidates.
Even offered after interviews in a single day
If non-Bangalore Candidate:
Skype: 1 Technical Interview
Skype: Problem Solving
Face to Face: 1 Technical Round + HR Managerial round
Benefits at Sigmoid
Flexible work Timings • Free Snacks & Beverages • Health Insurance • Monthly Celebrations • Often Parties • Fooseball • XBOX • CRICKET • Badminton Tournaments
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Sigmoid Apply Link||Click Here|
Sigmoid Recruitment Selection Process
Sigmoid Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Sigmoid Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Sigmoid is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Sigmoid Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Sigmoid i.e https://www.sigmoid.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Sigmoid Recruitment : Click Here
About Sigmoid :
Sigmoid is a Leading Data Solutions company offering best-in-class services in Data Engineering and Data Science. Our 110+ team is strongly driven by the passion to unravel data complexities. We generate actionable insights and translate them into successful business strategies.
We leverage our expertise in Open Source and Cloud Technologies to develop innovative frameworks catering to specific client needs. Our unique approach has positively influenced the business performance of our Fortune 1000 clients across the globe. We have a particularly strong presence in Advertising Technology, Retail-CPG and BFSI, wherein we are working with Top-3 players in each of these sectors.