Siemens Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Siemens – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Siemens Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Siemens is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Siemens. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Siemens etc.
Siemens Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech / MSC|
|Experience||2- 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Profile For Siemens Recruitment
- Understand and Analyze Software requirements and develop automation script using C# .Net,
- Estimate tasks assigned
- Develop and maintain automation test framework.
- Execute the test cases and report the results regularly
- Interacting with all stakeholders and share reports and defects
- Guiding the team members on automation
- Ensure traceability of test automation
- Adhere to software development process
Experience For Siemens Recruitment
- Strong knowledge in C#.Net and OOPs.
- Knowledge in Python scripting, Ranorex test tool.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- Good exposure about various test and it’s life cycle
Knowledge / Competencies
Awareness of Medical Imaging domain and/or Clinical Workflow knowledge will be an asset
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Capabilities For Siemens Recruitment
- Customer Orientation
- Innovative Orientation
- Good communication skill
- Good Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Proactive, Self motivated, Result oriented, Good Oral and written communication
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Siemens Apply Link||Click Here|
Siemens Recruitment Selection Process
Siemens Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Job Openings
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Siemens is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Siemens Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Siemens i.e https://www.siemens.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Siemens Recruitment: Click Here
About Siemens :
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.