Siemens Openings: – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Siemens – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Siemens Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Siemens is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune, India. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Siemens. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Siemens etc.
Siemens Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Siemens Technology India Limited
|Senior Engineer – ATS
|1 – 7 Years
|Best in Industry
|Permanent, Full Time
|Information Technology & Services
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Your new role:
- As a Software engineer, you will be responsible for following:
- Create the configuration data which is required for operation of a computer-controlled signaling and safety system.
- Quality, completeness and consistency of the created configuration data
- Conformity of activities with the defined processes, guidelines and project-specific requirements
- Compliance with deadlines and costs with respect to the activities in the project
- Support in fault analysis and fault rectification and archiving of the created configuration data by using the defined tools
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds:
- Technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, especially ATS subsystem.
- Experience in reading and understanding technical requirements to generate design documentation.
- Interest in working with different software tools to implement project specific application data.
- Your knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments will be important
- Willing to work as team member in international projects. creation of configuration data in accordance with the specifications for the signaling and safety system in question and the requirements of the customer, taking into account the defined processes and guidelines and using the defined tool
Apply Mode : Online
|Siemens Apply Link
Siemens Job Selection Process
Siemens Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply For Siemens Job
- First of all, visit official website of Siemens i.e https://www.siemens.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Siemens: Click Here
About Siemens :
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation an transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.