SBICAP Interviews: The SBICAP Securities Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 23rd to 27th November 2020. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Bhubaneswar can attend for SBICAP Securities Job Interviews.
SBICAP Securities Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 1 to 6 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for SBICAP Securities Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews . So Candidates please BookMark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
SBICAP Interviews – More Information
|Company Name||SBICAP Securities Limited|
|Experience||1 – 6 Years|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Odisha, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Salary||Rs. 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A|
|Walkin Date||23-11-2020 to 27-11-2020|
SBICAP Securities – Job Description:
The Official Recruiters of the SBICAP Securities are planning a walk-in drive for the Sales Officer Positions.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Educational Qualifications For SBICAP Securities Direct Interviews:
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Post Graduate Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
We are looking for smart individuals to join SBICAP Securities Ltd. team for the position of Home Loan Sales Executives.
Job Description For SBICAP Interviews:
- Managing Sales of Home Loan Product
- Sourcing business through open market through different channels. Fulfilling the leads. Implement & develop sales activities to achieve target.
- Executing all the Sales planning and overseeing target allocation.
- Responsibilities include the development, preparation and promotion of home loan programs
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the clients for repeat business or referrals.
- Meet clients, verify documents, process file for sanction, co-ordinate for disbursement of loan.
- Ensure the achievement of given business target.
- Aligning with the marketing team on ground lead generation activities for Sales.
Required Candidate profile:
- Minimum 1 year experience into home loans sales or mortgage loan sales
- Age not more than 40 years (as on date)
Perks and Benefits
- Attractive monthly salary + Incentives
- Candidates can also share their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
SBICAP Interviews Direct Details:
Walkin Date: 23rd to 27th November 2020
Walkin Time: 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM
Contact Person: Mr. Soumya Hota
SBICAP Interviews Venue Details:
State Bank of India,
Near Capital Police Station,
We are proud of our lineage. SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the broking arm of the State Bank Group and a wholly owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. SSL commenced operations in the first quarter of the financial year of 2006-2007 with a view to providing primary and secondary capital market access to investors both within the Group as also in the wider public domain. SSL seeks to become a leading financial intermediary, having a diversified customer base, broad range product offerings and State-of- the-Art execution and servicing capabilities and believes that financial inclusion can be achieved in Capital markets through affordable institutionalized, professional set ups that bring transparency and reliability to the table.
Documents Required For SBICAP Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the SBICAP Securities Walkin Interview for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.