SAP India Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in SAP – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for SAP Recruitment Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength. Candidates who are Interested to work in SAP please go to SAP careers and apply.
SAP is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bengaluru,India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in SAP . We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for SAP, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular SAP Recruitments notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Bengaluru,India. and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
SAP India Recruitment – Information Details
|SAP India Pvt.Ltd
User Assistance Developer
|Not Disclosed by Recruiter
|1 – 3 Years
|Permanent, Full Time
|IT Services & Consulting
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Creating user assistance (UA) deliverables that enable users to deploy, administer, and use SAP software. UA deliverables include, but are not limited to, terminology, UI texts, guides, multimedia (graphics and videos), scripts, context-sensitive help, tutorials, and API references, and social media content.
- Creating code samples and learning content
- Testing the software you describe
- Contributing to the usability of the software by reviewing UI screens and texts
- Structuring content and selecting distribution channels according to the information needs of your target groups
- Collaborating with customers and internal stakeholders to constantly improve the quality of your deliverables
- Preparing content for delivery, including the provision of metadata, following the standard production process.
- Actively participating in cross-department/cross-company projects to improve UA tools, processes, concepts, or content.
- Practical experience in creating product documentation (preferably in DITA)
Experience in creating social media content (for example blogs, tweets, or YouTube videos)
- Excellent communication skills, a passion for people and for passing on your knowledge to others
- Fluency in English
- Degree in engineering, technical writing, or a related profession
- Willingness to quickly acquire knowledge in new areas and adapt to change
- Committed to high-quality work
Apply Mode: Online
|SAP Apply Link
SAP India Recruitment Selection Process
It bases SAP Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply SAP India Recruitment
- First, visit official website of SAP i.e https://www.sap.com/india/index.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for SAP India : Click Here
About SAP India :
SAP India Pvt.Ltd
Established in 1996, SAP India is a wholly owned subsidiary of SAP AG. SAP is a recognized leader in providing collaborative e-business solutions for all types of industries, for every market, around the world.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India’s mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.