Samsung job – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Samsung – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Samsung Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Samsung is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pan India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Samsung. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Samsung etc.
Samsung job – Details
|Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree
|Oberoi Garden City, Mumbai, India
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
1. Maximize sales by strengthening business offerings through technological or sales cooperation with partners.
2. Maximize the efficiency of partnership management by establishing a partner cooperation process.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Partnership strategy planning] Build the partnership business model and apply the model based on the analysis of the partner’s capability.
2. [Partnership program planning] Categorize partners by type and manage the partnership programs.
3. [Partnership management] Manage the evaluation of the technical sales capacity of partners and driving the common objectives by discussing business cooperation models.
4. [Partner ecosystem development and management] Manage processes such as joining the program, signing on the partnership, technical support, sales support, etc. to promote partnership.
5. [Marketing planning/execution] Drive marketing activities aimed at recruiting partners and expanding in-house technology adoption rate.
Skills and Qualifications
• Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
• Actively solves complicated issues by analyzing situations or data even if it seems like there is no solution
• Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
• May supervise the activities of others
• Generally requires a minimum 12 years of related experience and a Bachelor’s degree, or 10 years and a Master’s degree, or a PhD with 7 years experience
Apply Mode: Online
|Samsung Apply Link
Samsung job Selection Process
Samsung Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Salary Package for Samsung job
Coming to Salary Package the Samsung is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Samsung job
- First of all, visit official website of Samsung i.e https://www.samsung.com/in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Samsung Recruitment : Click Here
About Samsung :
Samsung, South Korean company that is one of the world’s largest producers of electronic devices. Samsung specializes in the production of a wide variety of consumer and industry electronics, including appliances, digital media devices, semiconductors, memory chips, and integrated systems. It has become one of the most-recognizable names in technology and produces about a fifth of South Korea’s total exports.