Samsung Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Samsung – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Samsung Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Samsung is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Samsung. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Samsung etc.
Samsung Recruitment – Details
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Consumer Electronics & Appliances|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
- Explore areas to apply machine learning technology, develop measures on collecting data used for model learning and evaluation and collect data.
- Develop data pre-processing and feature extraction algorithms and modeling/pattern recognition algorithm by reflecting data characteristics.
- Perform to optimize data analysis software, develop performance evaluation measures and evaluate.
Role and Responsibilities;
- Deep Learning in CV domain as part of STRIDE (OCR Engine) Project
- On Device text detection and extraction, end to end OCR engine
- Advanced Python Programming and Hands on experience in DL Model design and training
- Hands on development of DL models using Tensorflow/Keras. Knowledge of Pytorch is an added advantage
- Experience in Image Processing using OpenCV
- Experiment and suggest various metrics, optimizers, loss functions for a ML model suitable to the task at hand
- Analysing the errors/failure cases of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Working with large scale and real world datasets
- Model pruning, compression and optimization techniques and Experience on mobile deployment of AI models
- Thirst for innovation, aware of latest research in CV domain, Curious to come up with novel/differential solutions (Enhance User experience, Improve performance, etc.)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knack to learn Cutting edge Computer Vision and use of Deep Learning models.
- Image processing
- Vision based DL models understanding and keen to learn about SOTA architectures and implement them
- On device understanding of ML Model
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Samsung Apply Link||Click Here|
Samsung Recruitment Selection Process
Samsung Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Samsung Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Samsung i.e https://www.samsung.com/in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Samsung : Click Here
About Samsung :
Samsung, South Korean company that is one of the world’s largest producers of electronic devices. Samsung specializes in the production of a wide variety of consumer and industry electronics, including appliances, digital media devices, semiconductors, memory chips, and integrated systems. It has become one of the most-recognizable names in technology and produces about a fifth of South Korea’s total exports.