Sailpoint Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Sailpoint – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Sailpoint Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Sailpoint is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Maharashtra. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Sailpoint. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Sailpoint etc.
Sailpoint Recruitment – Information Details
|3 – 5 Years
|Permanent, Full Time
Job Description: Sailpoint Recruitment
Mandatory requirements / Technical Skills:
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Total experience of around 3-5 years
- Expert in Core Java
- Good understanding &/ usage of
JavaBeans, BeanShell, ExtJs.
Web based frameworks like Struts, JSF, Spring and ORM tool like Hibernate,
Web Service architecture – SOAP & REST based
Databases like Oracle, MSSQL and Sybase
- Good hands-on experience on
XML, JSON, Java Script
Application server – Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic ,WebSphere
- Programming in Windows & Unix (Aix, Solaris, RHEL) environment
- Knowledge of Databases like Oracle, MSSQL and Sybase
- Good to know UI technologies – Web Tool Kits like ExtJS
- Good to know Design Patterns and usage
Expectation from this Role – Sailpoint Recruitment
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a program module or medium sized project
- Works on problems of complex scope, through extensive usage of standard concepts and principles.
- Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance with independent planning and execution responsibilities.
- Requires extensive knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
- Expected to continue to build upon domain knowledge along with technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise while adapting standard principles to new or changed conditions in day to day work.
- Has the ability to respond to detailed queries.
- Applies own judgment to independently determine a course of action, which is then executed independently post review.
- Responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members in the team to help them scale up faster
Advantages – proven knowledge and experience in the following subjects:
- Knowledge of Identity Management solutions & domain.
- Worked in distributed Product development & product development organizations.
Special Qualifications For Sailpoint Recruitment:
- Should have university degree in computer sciences or equivalent degree with relevant experience.
- Should have good communication skills including stressful situations with customers.
- Should have good analytical, problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Should be prepared to participate from time to time in conference calls with any worldwide SailPoint office or directly with customer during the customer’s normal working hours.
- Should be able to work under pressure for extended periods and manage the escalation.
- Should be able to adjust working schedule when necessary to communicate and work with SailPoint offices in US.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply Mode : Online
|Sailpoint Apply Link
Sailpoint Recruitment Selection Process
Sailpoint Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Sailpoint Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Sailpoint is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Sailpoint Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Sailpoint i.e https://www.Sailpoint.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Sailpoint Recruitment: Click Here
About Sailpoint :
SailPoint, the leader in identity management, delivers an innovative approach to securing access across the enterprise with the SailPoint Predictive IdentityTM platform. With SailPoint, enterprises can ensure that everyone and everything has the exact access they need, exactly when they need it, intuitively and automatically. Powered by patented Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies, the SailPoint Predictive IdentityTM platform is designed to securely accelerate the business while delivering adaptive security, continuous compliance and improved business efficiency. As an identity pioneer and market leader serving some of the world’s most prominent global companies, SailPoint consistently pushes the industry to rethink identity to the benefit of their customers’ dynamic business needs.