Saggezza Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Saggezza – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Saggezza Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Saggezza is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Saggezza. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Saggezza etc.
Saggezza Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Software Engineer – Core Java|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, ME/M/Tech or Equivalent|
|Experience||3 – 10 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Core Java developers with strong in data structures and algorithms for Bangalore location
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Responsibilities and Duties For Saggezza Recruitment
- 3-10 years of application development experience in Core Java Programming.
- Exposure on frameworks like Spring or Hibernate is mandatory.
- Experience with Data Structures and Algorithms, Collections, Design Patterns, Multi-Threading, is desirable.
- Very strong programming skills Should be able to write optimized, modular code.
- Team leading experience is additional advantage.
- Solid Agile Programming methodologies and general software development best practices.
- Experience in developing unit tests and expanding unit test coverage (TDD).
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with departmental clients and work effectively with all levels of management.
Qualifications and Skills
Well versed with Hackerrank, good in problem solving and logical thinking.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Saggezza Apply Link||Click Here|
Saggezza Recruitment Selection Process
Saggezza Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Saggezza Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package For Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Saggezza is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Saggezza Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Saggezza i.e https://www.saggezza.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Saggezza Recruitment : Click Here
About Saggezza :
Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth.
What makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.