Reliance Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in reliance – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Reliance Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Reliance is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Jamnagar, India . so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in reliance. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for reliance etc.
Reliance Recruitment 2022 – Details
|B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc or Diploma Degree
|As per Industry
|Permanent, Full Time
|Oil & Energy
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Supervise and follow implementation of safety procedures and processes in the fields
- Ensure risk assessment and tool box talk prior to job execution
- Support the shift superintendent in monitoring process parameters, troubleshooting & expediting maintenance
- Provide field supervision for shutdown, startup and preservation
- Effective use of OMPro tool
- Mitigate process emergencies and emergency shutdown
- Support efforts on special samples and improvement trials where relevant
- Follow up with Field executive and maintenance executive to expedite maintenance activities and safe HOTO of equipment
- Implement PIOs and support improvement studies in his area
- Participate in learning from incidents and RCA discussions
- Maintain shift logs for respective area / equipment
- Self-Compliance to OD elements and enforce the same with subordinates for operational excellence.
- Providing field training to the field Executives/subordinates.
- Participating in improvement activities and providing the input/feedback to the superiors for the continual Improvement in the Plant performance, safe operations and ease of operations.
- Preparation of daily reports on the Plant performance highlights, raw material and Utilities consumption reports. Member of Auxiliary Fire Squad.
Experience Requirement :
- He/she should have managed a team in his current/prior assignments
- Relevant Experience – Degree holder 2 years
- Relevant Experience – Diploma holder 5 years as panel executive
Skills & Competencies :
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- People management skills
- Planning and decision making skills
- Good communication skills
- Team work and leadership skills
- Good technical skills
Apply Mode: Online
|Reliance Hiring Apply Link
Reliance Hiring Selection Process
It bases Reliance Hiring Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Reliance Hiring
- First, visit official website of Reliance i.e https://www.ril.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Reliance : Click Here
About Reliance :
Reliance Industries Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications.