Reliance Hiring – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in reliance – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for reliance Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. reliance is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India . so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in reliance. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for reliance etc.
Reliance Hiring – Details
|Company Name||Reliance Industries|
|Designation||Exec. SC. Ops. – Polymer Exports|
|Experience||2 – 5 yrs|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Oil & Energy|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
Job Responsibilities :
- Monitoring and disposal of ageing stock at primary and secondary warehouses
- Monitoring of Statutory requirement
- Ensure statutory compliance related to Excise and Sales Tax.
- Road permit management
- Statutory compliance related to DE / SEZ supplies.
- Monitoring of sales order processing
- Remove various bottlenecks faced by order processing executives
- Monitoring of proposals for customer/ agent credit limit extensions
- Stock transfer orders for depot warehouses
- Monitor the dispatches of customers
- Ensure no ageing of pending orders more than 24hours
- Evaluation of Warehousing Management Agency.
- Identifying new Warehousing management agency whenever required.
- Act as the custodian for all wet material / transport complaints (Theft, Pilferage and Damage)
- Arrange for inspection of material under complaint
- Register complaint in system
- Follow-up for the settlement
This role has the following specific requirements in addition to above.
- Understanding and experience of After-sales operation support and documentation for Africa market end-users.
- Experience with documentation needed for exporting goods into different countries in the Africa region
- Making different departments work together in a fast and reliable way to service the customer
- liaise with customers over the phone and Build strong relationship with the execution manager at the customer’s end
Skills & Competencies :
- Core Domain Competencies :
- Product Knowledge
- End use Sectors
Role-specific Competencies :
- Domestic Logistics
- Export Logistics
- Indirect Taxes
- IT & Software for usage (APO # Optimization and Scheduling)
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Reliance Hiring Apply Link||Click Here|
Reliance Hiring Selection Process
It bases Reliance Hiring Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Reliance Hiring
- First, visit official website of Reliance i.e https://www.ril.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Reliance : Click Here
About Reliance :
Reliance Industries Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications.