Polaris Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Polaris – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Polaris Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Polaris is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Polaris. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Polaris etc.
Polaris Recruitment for Freshers – Details
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Advertising & Marketing|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Visualize changes necessary for given problems and understand the impact to articulate the necessary customizations that adhere to industry standards
- Participate in development of project plans, specification documents and test plans
- Assist in the preparation of system requirements and design specifications
- Architect, design, code, test and debug applications
- Trubleshoot the issues and comeup with quick and sustainable solutions.
- Work with users and co-workers to develop, test and implementation plans
- Attend and participate in project and administrative meetings
- Act as mentor to junior resources, capable of answering technical questions and guiding design concepts and technical understanding
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical people
Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or strong work equivalent
- 4 – 6 years development experience. Atleast two project experience in – Commerce runtime (CRT), Headless Commerce APIs and channel database.
- Deployment experience with Commerce Scale Unit (CSU), ideally CSU core.
- Strong programming knowledge with C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core
- Experience in maintaining D365FO Retail Server/CSU production environment, including monitoring and logging for exceptions.
- Exposure to Dynamics D365 Commerce HQ and F&O ERP
- Familiarity with OData Web APIs
- Understanding D365FO Retail mdule is a pluc
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Polaris Apply Link||Click Here|
Polaris Job Selection Process
Polaris Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Polaris Job
- First of all, visit official website of Polaris i.e https://Polaris.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Polaris : Click Here
About Polaris :
Polaris Inc. is an American manufacturer of motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATV, and neighborhood electric vehicles. Polaris was founded in Roseau, Minnesota, USA, where it still has engineering and manufacturing. The company’s corporate headquarters is in Medina, Minnesota. The company manufactured motorcycles through its Victory Motorcycles subsidiary until January 2017, and currently produces motorcycles through the Indian Motorcycle subsidiary, which it purchased in April 2011. Polaris produced personal watercraft from 1994–2004. The company was originally named Polaris Industries Inc. and was renamed in 2019 to Polaris Inc.