Polaris Job Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Polaris – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Polaris Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Polaris is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Polaris. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Polaris etc.
Polaris Job – Details
|Design Engineer – E-Powertrain
|3 – 6 Years
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Permanent, Full Time
|Advertising & Marketing
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with ePT Systems and component engineers, while staying on schedule, from concept to production implementation.
- Assist in creating mechanical component specifications for new or modified ePT modules.
- Supports all design related component styling, purchasing, and manufacturing issues with emphasis on quality, reliability, timely delivery, and cost.
- Majority of time will be dedicated to creating and releasing 3D models, complex assemblies and detailed 2D drawings within the CREO and Windchill environments, and the analysis required to support the above and supervise their release through the Polaris Release System.
- Plans, organizes and coordinates own work as well as communicates through regular updates, accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met
- Lead and participate in design reviews to ensure adequate input and involvement from all stakeholder groups
- Communicate with vendors to drive design for manufacturability
- Reviews engineering drawings and supporting documents to verify ASME Y14.5 GD&T
- practices and adherence to company and/or industry standard practices
- Generates design concepts with layouts indicating alternative designs and recommended solutions, confers with necessary staff to resolve details not completely defined.
- May participate in a Powertrain design, development or testing peer groups
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of 3 years experience in drafting and GD&T application preferred
- Experience in design related processes such as: GD&T, FMEA, DVP&R, DRBFM, dimensional tolerance stack-ups
- High level of people skills, able to work in a global team environment required.
- Extensive experience in complex assembly and component tolerance stacks
- Proven track record and extensive experience with PTC Creo 3D Modeling and Windchill Database Management
- Must be a self-starter that requires minimal work direction and capable of self-scheduling tasks within project timing
- Ability to effectively communicate among global teams, as well as domestic and international technology partners
- Knowledge and experience with the mechanical design of ePT components, including lithium-ion battery systems.
- Microsoft software including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
Apply Mode : Online
|Polaris Apply Link
Polaris Job Selection Process
Polaris Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Polaris Job
- First of all, visit official website of Polaris i.e https://Polaris.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Polaris : Click Here
About Polaris :
Polaris Inc. is an American manufacturer of motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATV, and neighborhood electric vehicles. Polaris was founded in Roseau, Minnesota, USA, where it still has engineering and manufacturing. The company’s corporate headquarters is in Medina, Minnesota. The company manufactured motorcycles through its Victory Motorcycles subsidiary until January 2017, and currently produces motorcycles through the Indian Motorcycle subsidiary, which it purchased in April 2011. Polaris produced personal watercraft from 1994–2004. The company was originally named Polaris Industries Inc. and was renamed in 2019 to Polaris Inc.