Polaris Job Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Polaris – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Polaris Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Polaris is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Polaris. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Polaris etc.
Polaris Job – Details
|Design Engineer – Accessories
|B.E. / B.Tech
|3 – 5 Years
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Permanent, Full Time
|Advertising & Marketing
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Design, develop, improve, and optimize accessories and vehicle bodies for ATVs.
- Ensure designs are meeting the safety, quality, reliability, development schedule, and cost goals set forth by the whole goods and accessory product planning groups.
- Complete design tasks in the Polaris Release System and ensures their timely release.
Create and maintain component specifications, DFMEA’s, and DVP&R’s.
- Own and manage multiple system development plans from concept through purchasing and manufacturing ensuring the components meet specifications and build dates.
- Support the validation and manufacturing strategy for all responsible systems from concept through production.
- Determine the ideal component manufacturing method to ensure overall design, performance, and cost goals are met.
- Collaborate with designers and engineers inside and outside of the Off-Road ATV Product Line Engineering team.
- Prepare preliminary sketches, layout, and/or presentations to aid in the understanding and solutions of engineering problems.
- Work closely with vendors for the development of new accessory offerings as needed.
- Leads and participates in design reviews on assigned project to ensure adequate input and involvement.
- Analyze field problems and determine corrective actions.
- Perform other miscellaneous project related assignments.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE;
- Experience with a 3-D CAD modeling package required, CREO preferred.
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) package is a plus.
- Experience using PTC Windchill Product Lifecycle Management software is a plus.
- GD&T, FMEA, dimensional tolerance stack-ups, fit & finish.
- Proficient in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner with high level of ambition and drive.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with and travel to domestic and international technology partners.
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Microsoft software including Excel, Project, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Fast paced office environment.
- Flexible hours are required to participate in meetings with global team.
- International Travel to United States may be required (less than 10%).
Apply Mode : Online
|Polaris Apply Link
Polaris Job Selection Process
Polaris Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Polaris Job
- First of all, visit official website of Polaris i.e https://Polaris.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Polaris : Click Here
About Polaris :
Polaris Inc. is an American manufacturer of motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATV, and neighborhood electric vehicles. Polaris was founded in Roseau, Minnesota, USA, where it still has engineering and manufacturing. The company’s corporate headquarters is in Medina, Minnesota. The company manufactured motorcycles through its Victory Motorcycles subsidiary until January 2017, and currently produces motorcycles through the Indian Motorcycle subsidiary, which it purchased in April 2011. Polaris produced personal watercraft from 1994–2004. The company was originally named Polaris Industries Inc. and was renamed in 2019 to Polaris Inc.