Polaris Job Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Polaris – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Polaris Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Polaris is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Polaris. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Polaris etc.
Polaris Job – Details
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Advertising & Marketing|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description for Polaris Job Openings:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Functional Expertise: Leads explicit model building for simulations to evaluate full and partial vehicle crashworthiness performance for high-speed frontal, side, and rear impact.
- Knowledge Network: Documents best practices and helps develop knowledgebase of meshing procedures, methods, and metrics.
- Stretch Assignments: Work includes exposure to many vehicles and types of problems, including stretch opportunities outside of core responsibilities.
- Strategy: Keeps abreast of new engineering developments affecting the organization, and participates in peer group teams.
- Multi-Attribute: May have a working knowledge of other attributes including performance, durability, safety, and NVH.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
3 – 5 Years of experience in explicit model building utilizing ANSA and debugging in LS-Dyna. Ability to mesh, assemble and debug various systems and assemblies for full-vehicle crash. Demonstrated proficiency primarily in LS-DYNA and ANSA, but other tools such as LS-PrePost, HyperWorks, and other CAE tools are a plus. Strong desire to build and develop quality models is necessary. Ability to run and analyze various crash-related analyses is a plus. Knowledge of engineering theory and application in automotive structures development. Knowledge of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) and Global Safety Requirements and Standards. Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others. High level of analytical ability to understand complex systems and make good engineering assumptions and judgements. Clearly communicate ideas and issues to internal customers and leadership. Team player, ability to work with several teams concurrently and across multiple sites. Ideal candidate is customer focused and has Powersports knowledge & experience.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Polaris Apply Link||Click Here|
Polaris Job Selection Process
Polaris Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Polaris Job
- First of all, visit official website of Polaris i.e https://Polaris.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Polaris : Click Here
About Polaris :
Polaris Inc. is an American manufacturer of motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATV, and neighborhood electric vehicles. Polaris was founded in Roseau, Minnesota, USA, where it still has engineering and manufacturing. The company’s corporate headquarters is in Medina, Minnesota. The company manufactured motorcycles through its Victory Motorcycles subsidiary until January 2017, and currently produces motorcycles through the Indian Motorcycle subsidiary, which it purchased in April 2011. Polaris produced personal watercraft from 1994–2004. The company was originally named Polaris Industries Inc. and was renamed in 2019 to Polaris Inc.