Philips Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Philips – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Philips Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Philips is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Philips. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Philips etc.
Philips Recruitment – Information Details
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc , Phd|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
You are responsible for
Operations support to live product for customer
Accountable for complex questions that requires a certain level of investigation of cause
Component/module/sub- system design, implementation & documentation
Creates and maintains Swing Application
Creates and maintains web pages in AngularJS, HTML5 & CSS3 with Unit Testing
Creates and maintains Web services in Java with Unit Testing
Creates and maintains DB Objects such as functions, procedures, triggers, etc. for assigned modules.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience – Philips Recruitment
- 2+ years of IT experience in Software Maintenance/Customer Service/Development
- Experience in Java, HTML5, CSS3, JS, Angular JS 1.x, REST, Java Swing (Preferable)
- Experience in SQL, PLSQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in Healthcare domain is preferred
- Knowledge on the software tools like GitHub, Sonar, Jenkins, etc
- Good general knowledge of hardware, software and database systems and Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and Software trends
- Open to work with multisite teams across multiple time zones in shifts
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Details oriented, Quality conscious with ability to multitask
- Quick learner with ability to work under pressure with minimal guidance
Good team player
Bachelors or Masters in Engineering, MCA, M.Sc. Computer Science, IT, Bio Tech, Bio Informatics
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Philips Apply Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For Philips Recruitment:
Philips Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria For Philips Recruitment:
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Philips is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Philips Recruitment:
- First of all, visit official website of Philips i.e https://www.philips.co.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Finally hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Philips Recruitment : Click Here
About Philips :
The Philips Company was founded in 1891, by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik Philips. Frederik, a banker based in Zaltbommel, financed the purchase and setup of an empty factory building in Eindhoven, where the company started the production of carbon-filament lamps and other electro-technical products in 1892. This first factory has since been adapted and is used as a museum.