Pearson Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Pearson – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Pearson Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength. Candidates who are Interested to work in Pearson plz go to Pearson careers and apply.
Pearson is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Pearson. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Pearson, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Pearson Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Pearson Recruitment – Information Details
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description For Pearson Recruitment
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Pearson Marketing Cloud (PMC) is our Global Technology Platform that enables customers to access learning products and services through eCommerce and Digital Marketing journeys. We currently process more than 80% of global Pearson eCommerce revenue and serve nearly 50% of all Pearson web traffic, with over 24million page views per month.
This is a unique opportunity for a software engineer to help us support something end-to-end that will directly enhance the lives of millions, by supporting the provision of education on a global scale. The role will report into the PMC Support manager. Join a high performing team which focuses on supporting Pearson’s digital transformation!
As a Support Engineer – AEM / Ecommerce you will – Pearson Recruitment
- Provide on-going support to address the incidents and problems in an exciting and challenging environment with lots of learning opportunities
- Lead/oversee daily/weekly touch-point meetings with business and partner application teams including vendor teams.
- Be a passionate team member with focus on end customers
- Be proactive in identifying issues and take ownership in helping to resolve them
- Focus on reducing recurrence of issues by implementing good monitoring controls across the various applications.
- Implement new functionality/ enhance existing functionality on the global Adobe
- Experience Manager and Ecommerce platforms (SAP-Hybris, Shopify etc)
- Have multiple opportunities to be hands-on and learn various technologies.
- Follow and contribute to the project’s technical best practices and development standards
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the team’s way of working
- Have a strong focus on high quality throughout the entire process, working closely with the Quality Assurance stream and various development streams
- Collaborate with Senior Engineers, Technical Leads & Solutions Architects for aspects related to integrations with other systems.
Skills & Abilities – Pearson Recruitment
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent, with strong fundamentals and problem-solving skills
- 4 years industry experience
- Experience of hands-on development building or running a public website on the Internet
- Any experience with supporting Ecommerce platforms and payment systems will be a huge plus
- The ability and drive to research and solve problems.
- A good understanding of web protocols such as HTTP and AJAX
- Adept at learning new technology, systems and functionality.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Pearson Apply Link||Click Here|
Pearson Recruitment Selection Process
It bases Pearson Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Pearson Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Pearson is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Pearson Recruitment
- First, visit official website of Pearson i.e https://pearson.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Pearson Recruitment : Click Here
About Pearson :
We are on a mission to help people make progress in their lives through access to better learning. It’s a big ambition, and it’s far from a straightforward journey. We’re continually challenging ourselves to think differently, step in new directions, and inspire others along the way.
But like all the greatest journeys, we know it’s worth all the effort. Because education has the potential to transform people’s lives and the communities in which they live, all around the globe.
We’re moving toward a better world, and with dedicated and imaginative people on our team, we’ll make sure everyone’s a part of it.