Paypal Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Paypal – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Paypal Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Paypal is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Paypal. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Paypal etc.
Paypal Recruitment – Information Details
|Software Developer – Java
|BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA or Equivalent
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Permanent, Full Time
Paypal Recruitment Job Description Summary:
We are looking for person who is passionate about security and thrive in dynamic and high pressure environment and is expert in Security Engineering.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of experience in Java
- 2+ years of experience with Cryptography – Good to have
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Proficient in development using Java technologies and applying good design patterns to build clean solutions
- Strong OOP skills, with ability to analyse requirements and transform into scalable software designs
- Strong ability to present technical solutions and new architecture to cross functional team members
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance
- Propose additional components and techniques that could be used to proactively detect and prevent malicious activity
- Work with incident response tracking system
- Support the design and deployment of a comprehensive security infrastructure to support real-time security monitoring operations
- Recommend configuration changes to improve the performance, usability, and value of threat analysis tools
- Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You have a bias towards action and results
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and participate in incident remediation as needed
Apply Mode : Online
|Paypal Apply Link
Paypal Recruitment Selection Process
Paypal Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Paypal Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Paypal is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Paypal Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www.paypal.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Paypal Recruitment : Click Here
About Paypal :
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid.