Paypal Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Paypal – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Paypal Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Paypal is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Paypal. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Paypal etc.
Paypal Jobs Recruitment – Information Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates / Post Graduates|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Paypal Jobs Description Summary:
The team that the candidate will be working on will be for the merchant facing experiences for the shopping portfolio. There are 2 main touch points for a merchant,
Merchant portal when they log into the PayPal account to setup the shopping experience they want to provide to their customer like campaigns, targeting etc. SDK that will get deployed in the merchant site to enable smart tracking capability like shopping cart abandonment etc. to create smart self-sustaining campaigns etc.
Both these touch points need to delightful in terms of integration ease for any type of merchant segment and an intuitive dashboard for merchant to act as a centralized console for them to engage with their customers in a rich and intuitive manner. The candidate will be exposed to product leads, integration specialists, reporting data pipeline, experience services etc. which are very challenging with interesting problems.
We believe in lean teams delivering a lot of value, so you will be part of a lean team potentially driving impact for the shopping hub in the PayPal’s Android application. You will be exposed to complex technology problems and will be exposed to technology like complex web experiences, GraphQL, High throughput no SQL stores, Cloud based services, exposure to other client tech stack as part of the development process.
This also enables us to quickly iterate and do frequent brainstorming sessions welcoming new ideas and diverse perspectives to conceptualize new features. We quickly run A/B test experiments to make product decisions. One of the core values of our team is to learn from each other irrespective of what level you’re at. We believe in ‘One Team Behaviors’ and Innovation, Collaboration, Inclusion and Wellness are major pillars for our success.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Responsibilities For Paypal Jobs
- Candidate must be able to work independently as well as in a team to define, design, implement, test, release rollout and support complex software applications for PayPal.
- Be accountable for the deliverables of the team in the merchant experience space in shopping.
- Create exceptional, engaging and high throughput web application.
- Ability to design and manage a complex web application. The code has to be scalable and follow the best practices on the latest web development.
- Work with business units to crystallize business needs into product features.
- Consult with business units on feasibility, technical requirements and cost estimates for new initiatives.
- Work with engineering managers, engineers & QA to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs w.r.t functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementations schedules and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to other software engineers.
- Provide technical and domain thought-leadership and mentoring to junior members of the team.
- Review and approve software design and implemented code.
- Identify areas of technical improvement and make detailed business cases for improvements or new areas of opportunities.
- Develop new team capabilities to ensure continued competence and relevance in supporting software development needs of PayPal’s business.
- Define and devise processes, tools and methodologies to achieve excellence in software development, testing and deployment.
Job Requirements For Paypal Jobs Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering and 8+ years related industry experience. Skill Set:
- Semantic html skills, experience using html5,
- Being able to inject code into applications without creating major impact to the base application itself.
- Solid css3 (inheritance etc.), ability to make things look good and consistent across browsers
- Problem solving skills and being open minded about solving a technical problem in more than one way.
- Ability to work on different applications with quick context switching and being able to debug complicated applications with relative ease.
- Awareness and experience with best practices for web development, accessibility, page performance etc.
- Experience with github, managing branches and resolving merge conflicts
- Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications.
- Ability to determine impact of architectural solutions and recommendations.
- Must have experience in justification of technology solutions to business leaders.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills; ability to produce clear, concise communications and documentation.
- Highly effective at working in cross-functional groups and getting results in matrix organizations.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work on concurrent assignments with different priorities
- Working knowledge in the shopping/e-commerce industry is an added advantage.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Paypal Apply Link||Click Here|
Paypal Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
Paypal Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Paypal Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Paypal is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Paypal Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www.paypal.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Paypal Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Paypal :
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid.