Paypal India Careers – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Paypal – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Paypal Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Paypal is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Paypal. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Paypal etc.
Paypal India Careers – Information Details
|Designation||UX Designer – Developer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA or Equivalent|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Responsibilities For Paypal India Careers
- This is an individual contributor role that is part of the UX team within the Developer Platform and Experience organization.
- Partner with and mentor product development teams in the design, execution, and delivery of products that are useful for and usable by the intended user.
- Understand the fundamentals of what makes a design good or not and articulate it to product teams that have little to no experience with UX.
- Help product teams learn about and conduct user research.
- Leverage and foster the use of our design principals and methodology.
- Collaborate with the UX team to expand and extend our design patterns, prototyping library and UI components.
Requirements For Paypal India Careers
- Two to four years’ experience in the field of user experience design and user research
- Open-mindedness and a spirit of innovation regarding new ways of doing UX design
- Sound understanding of UX methodology and lifecycle
- A basic understanding of “devops” and the software development lifecycle
- Customer-focused, with understanding of design research methods to uncover customer insights
- Strong attention to detail and craft
- Convincing written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively operates within an iterative design team, managing UX responsibilities against defined milestones and plan
- Experience with UXPin, or similar prototyping tools, is strongly desired but not required
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Paypal Apply Link||Click Here|
Paypal India Careers Selection Process
Paypal Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Paypal Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Paypal is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Paypal India Careers
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www.paypal.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Paypal India Careers : Click Here
About Paypal :
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid.